Reas .

humanshield

for the record

dont sleep..reas was one of the first people to start getting the los angeles river popping off...along with many other nyc/aok dudes..my older friend has pictures of the la river when it was pretty much clean! ket pieces, ja fillins, reas, 6pack, and a bunch more?..anyhow the la river is now covered e2e with pieces..and i think its neato that lots of nyc guys helped get that poppin!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: for the record

Originally posted by theniceguy

dont sleep..reas was one of the first people to start getting the los angeles river popping off...along with many other nyc/aok dudes..my older friend has pictures of the la river when it was pretty much clean! ket pieces, ja fillins, reas, 6pack, and a bunch more?..anyhow the la river is now covered e2e with pieces..and i think its neato that lots of nyc guys helped get that poppin!

bring dem pix..

there is one page in the 'street market' with two figures shown in bras and panties. Different parts of the foreground merge with the background. It looks like what would have happened if Mattise had done his cut outs at the most vile of stank strip clubs... the type of place where you get a lap dance for a buck from some crosseyed crack whore that persists that another ten bills will get your dick wet. The shit is fucking genius.

Originally posted by ROOKIE

there is one page in the 'street market' with two figures shown in bras and panties. Different parts of the foreground merge with the background. It looks like what would have happened if Mattise had done his cut outs at the most vile of stank strip clubs... the type of place where you get a lap dance for a buck from some crosseyed crack whore that persists that another ten bills will get your dick wet. The shit is fucking genius.

thats some pretty fine analisys,,but the comparison w/ matisse might be a lil too much..

Archived