I cant wash you off my skin

kido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by kido

So there is this girl that I have been obsessed with since highschool, but she has a boyfriend (one of your close friends). So one night you are alone with her and things are going really well and you can sense the attraction between the two. Then things get real close. What do you do??

Well I chose to get really really close andf we ended up gettin it on. This is what I had wanted since i was sixteen I now I had it. But she had a boyfriend remember. I shrugged that off for a while and finally it asll passed and everything was back to normal.

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

A year later my friend finds out and is devistated..

So now I have been kicked out of my apartment( we roomed together) and my girlfriend of almost a year has broken up with me and wont even talk to me, along with alot of my friends now.

Would you risk it for something you wanted more than life and finally got it??

Becaause I sure as fuck wouldn't

i'd risk it

Originally posted by Daze One Million

you are one fucked up kid, how can you fuck your boys girl, you deserved everthing you got out of it, sometimes you gotta think with your head not your dick...some people only think bout themselves, you need to check out the "what makes a man" thread

Archived