I cant wash you off my skin

kido

So there is this girl that I have been obsessed with since highschool, but she has a boyfriend (one of your close friends). So one night you are alone with her and things are going really well and you can sense the attraction between the two. Then things get real close. What do you do??

Well I chose to get really really close andf we ended up gettin it on. This is what I had wanted since i was sixteen I now I had it. But she had a boyfriend remember. I shrugged that off for a while and finally it asll passed and everything was back to normal.

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

A year later my friend finds out and is devistated..

So now I have been kicked out of my apartment( we roomed together) and my girlfriend of almost a year has broken up with me and wont even talk to me, along with alot of my friends now.

Would you risk it for something you wanted more than life and finally got it??

Becaause I sure as fuck wouldn't

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well thats a good question man.

We all live in a a bigass townhouse apartment type deal. Me, the girl, her boyfriend, and the girls friend meagan. The girl of course cannot keep her fucking mouth shut and tells meagan within sometime during the year.

Me and meagan hated each other. So one night we get into a big a big fight and she gets voted out of the house b/c she tore shit up and weas attacking me and shit. So she gets pissed, and that is probably enough said.

The worst fight I ever got into with my BFF was when we were about nine. We were drawing on the sidewalk in front of her house with sidewalk chalk. She washed out one of her drawings with the hose, and then she washed out one of mine. I got upset, and washed out some of her drawings. She got really upset and we started yelling at each other. Then she stole my glasses and ran away with them. I started crying, and then we both apologized to one another and made up.

My BFF's backpack was falling apart, so she bought a new purple Jansport. At lunch, we put our backpacks under our feet while we eat. She didn't want to get her backpack dirty so she put it beside her on the lunch bench. I always sit next to her at lunch, but this time I didn't have any room because her backpack took my space. I said jokingly, "You are so prissy!" to my BFF. At first she didn't seem very mad, but later she wouldn't speak to me. She got made at me because I called her a priss. I apologized and told her that I didn't mean it. I know never to call her prissy again.

My BFF called me a snob behind my back. To make matters worse, we had totally different social groups. Not to sound snobby or anything, but she kind of hung out with the geeks. Now we don't talk at all. It's sad, but I guess we just grew apart.

The biggest fight I ever had with my BFF was in third grade. I just walked in during lunch hour on my other friend arguing with my BFF. My BFF was saying, "I'm always nice to all my friends!" because the friend had accused her of being mean. Well, being a big mouth I yelled, "Well, you aren't being very nice right now!" She was so mad at me, and I felt so bad, I just went away and cried. I felt terrible. Eventually we made up and are even closer than before. We haven't fought once since!

Once I got in a huge fight with my BFF. She always called me a loser and retard. I wasn't sure if she was joking or not. Then one day I blew up at her and cried. We didn't talk to each other for a week. We became friends again, and anytime she calls me those names she freaks out and says she's sorry a million times.

The biggest fight I have ever gotten with my BFF was when she began dating my crush. I discovered that they were going out on Valentine's Day, which blew my day. When I discovered their relationship, I yelled at her at the dance, but eventually cooled down after a month or so. I thought I would probably find another crush, but I haven't yet. Now that my BFF and her boyfriend broke up, I think he's such a jerk for the way he dumped her.

One time my BFF was sleeping over at my house and we got so mad at each other. I started coloring all over her white t-shirt with a permanent marker. Then she got me back. After a half-hour, we both started laughing hysterically and couldn't stop. We tried to get the stain out, but we couldn't.

I live in Orlando and my cousin Kelly (who's a year older) lives in Savannah, so I don't see her too much. She liked this guy Justin. She gave me his screen-name so I could hook the two of them up (I've always been the matchmaker). Well, they did eventually hook up, but not for long, because I started liking him and he started liking me, a lot! She was so upset when he broke up with her. Although Justin and I never went out, I'm glad he never told her the real reason why they broke up. I still can't believe I did that to my cousin.

My BFF Megan and I got in a fight over who was better looking. We asked my crush and he said we were both ugly! That settled that.

The biggest fight I've had with my BFF happened in fourth grade. A new girl transferred into our school, and I befriended her. We had a lot in common and I started hanging around with her a lot! My BFF got so jealous of my new friendship we didn't talk for three years. It's OK now because we've overcome it and are good friends!

you fucked over your friend

so you took a huge gamble

advice: NEVER TRUST ANYONE TO KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT

if you do something you don't want anyone knowing about, do not tell anyone

if you are in cahoots with someone about a secret, know this: that secret will come out

yes, shit will blow up in your face

maybe that's whats up with the sarcasm you're seeing here:

everyone knows you did something really stupid, and you pretty much got what was coming to you...

next time, own up to your feelings, dump your girl, and don't go after the one you want until she's free and clear

and btw: some people are NEVER cool with their friends dating their ex-es..or, their currents for that matter

Originally posted by Mr.Clean

Bros before hos

its cheesy, i know. shut up.

it's not cheesy, it's the truth. the same goes for females. don't let someone destroy an established relationship for some tail. even if you have wanted it for some time. it's really just not worth it.

something that has always helped me is to: THINK then DO . in that order, not the other way around.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

you are one fucked up kid, how can you fuck your boys girl, you deserved everthing you got out of it, sometimes you gotta think with your head not your dick...some people only think bout themselves, you need to check out the "what makes a man" thread

at the risk of sounding like a complete fag, I would have to agree with Daze. You fucked up homey.

Archived