12oz Member Match-Ups

IDrinkSprite

Originally posted by cantbefaded

Nah, I just think it sucks that alot of members that were breathing life into this forum won't even comment anymore, and I know they still come here. It's a disappointment when there's 20 Makros's. And everyone is in TeaseArmy, or NightOwls.

yeah i actaully agree with that. If you all posted some intelligent shit and layed off the e-knobbin I wouldnt blast you all so much!....

In some the threads that actaully have some kinda merit you will see that i have postedcontriuted something worthwhile.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, AIM sucks. You know I have no reason to hate anyone here. But if you fuckers can't stop fighting over shit that will _never_ matter, I'll kick all of your asses. And then nobody's the winner.

Yeah, I was cool until I didn't want to be "cool" anymore.

Originally posted by BigJoe

hahahahha ^^^ "the pudgy internet halfsteppers dietary pyrimid!"

ok, seriously your talking about people posting worthwhile shit...take your own advice and get out of conversations that you have nothing to do with. Go back to eating kangaroo babies.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

just shut the fuck up joe. you really arnt involved in this at all anymore. you said your stupid shit, now you arnt contributing anything but trying to stir shit up and get people mad at each other.

1. pyramid

2. im 6'3 and 154 lbs. im underweight for my heigth, so quit your stereotyping.

hahahhahah fag, i saw your pic.. your a fat fuck! no stereotyping involved..

No im not involved, and im not making anyone mad except mabey at me,but I continue to take the piss becuase you continue to give it away..

dont cry now...

YA BATTY BOY!

Re: Re: Re: Re: 12oz Member Match-Ups

Originally posted by cantbefaded

ahem, you mean idrinksprite.... can I still call you CAD? Alright then shut up before I punch you again.

idrinksprite has nothing to do with anyone...he is mr. random face...aka i came to 12oz to be pgw.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

that wasnt me, lame ass. real writers wouldnt post their real pictures for cops to see. use your mind, DUMB FUCK.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

ok, seriously your talking about people posting worthwhile shit...take your own advice and get out of conversations that you have nothing to do with. Go back to eating kangaroo babies.

NO, TAKE MY ADVICE WHEN I SAY SHUT YA FUKIN PIE HOLE!

leave the cliche kangaroo shit out and then see if you have any comebacks, i think not! coz your the internet posse fag and im a real life writer graffiti writer (like whoah, they are fukin rare in here) who happens to enjoy grilling you dumb fucks on my study break..

Originally posted by BigJoe

NO, TAKE MY ADVICE WHEN I SAY SHUT YA FUKIN PIE HOLE!

leave the cliche kangaroo shit out and then see if you have any comebacks, i think not! coz your the internet posse fag and im a real life writer graffiti writer (like whoah, they are fukin rare in here) who happens to enjoy grilling you dumb fucks on my study break..

Oh fuck dont fool yourself...please man...stop...seriously...haha...keep dreaming big man..."herb fo lyfe"...

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

that wasnt me, lame ass. real writers wouldnt post their real pictures for cops to see. use your mind, DUMB FUCK.

ahahah are you sugesting your a "real" writer?

You are a toy untill proven otherwise!

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

oh no...not pgw nerds talking in big letters...someone save my feelings.

would you prefer if i called you a faggot in nice little leters like this?

what the fuck is pgw anyway? it sounds more like a reflection of yourlself since i dont know what the fuck it is!

Archived