Ghost .

humanshield

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why is every flick on this page with the exception of that ghost/mone train fucking 50 x 50 in size? like that flick above. what are we supposed to do with it? are we supposed to look at it with a magnifying glass? whats the fucking point of putting it on here. and news flash, you can put more than 1 flick into every post.

your not supposed to do anything with it. maybe dude is posting things for you to look at but small enough so every tom dick and harry dont save them. its nice when some things stay sacred. these tiny ass shots are better then most of the photos in here...

your not supposed to do anything with it. maybe dude is posting things for you to look at but small enough so every tom dick and harry dont save them. its nice when some things stay sacred. these tiny ass shots are better then most of the photos in here...

the only reason i come here is to build up my flick collection. whats the point otherwise? i can go outside and see whos up.... i am. acc mobbing 2007.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived