DEGRASSI

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK

EMAIL ME SOMETHING GOOD MR ABC. PURDY PLZ

sweet, i just got those flicks of me and your sister developed. the look of pleasure/pain on her face is priceless.

no vaseline

but seriously, i think i casn send ya a little something or 2

*update* check your turbo mail

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

us aussies grew up watching this show too.

who was the kid who had the denim jacket with the motorbike patch on the back (i think) who's dad beat him up for giving his friend a coke from the fridge?

i thought that was rad.

Rick. Yeah yeah.....

Joey Jeramiah had a learning disorder, he had to repeat the 8th grade, but then they merged the junior high and highschool together so it worked out well in the end, and he got to be with his friends....

remember when tyhey changed the name from the zit remedy to "the zits"...

nah nah spike was the whore word a mother , bitch had a baby . in junior high. think about that.

yeah yick yew was my nigga too . even tho niggas thought he was lazy and he turned in that paper by someone else and got a higher grade . cause he was asian yall . degrassi tackling serious issues like asian discrimination in public school .

and joey was a player . fuck what you heard.

Originally posted by futuretronix

yeah yick yew was my nigga too . even tho niggas thought he was lazy and he turned in that paper by someone else and got a higher grade . cause he was asian yall . degrassi tackling serious issues like asian discrimination in public school .

Plus he was a refugee. Then he got his ears pierced and started smoking weed and fucking chicks. Straight G-style.....

I liked it how stephanie would go in the bathroom and change into slutty clothes before class started.

Arthour (stephanies brother) was good friends with yick, and THATS how he got the paper. he got caught.

In real life the teacher wouldnt have noticed after reading 100's of papers pretty much consisting of the same regurgitations anyway, and he also would have been dealing with issues at home (such as the construction worker next door hitting on his wife)

Archived