sex in strange places

test pattern

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was out the other night and saw people doing it in the car while driving down the freeway goin about 70 Mph....That's fuckin awesome...

-In a classroom

-At work on your desk , or your bosses...

-At the bar (on a stool of course)

I don't know....

Strangest place for me would be my parents bed....ewwwww :D

Guest KING BLING

Me and my friends when I was real young went over to our vice principals house, smoked weed and drank in his living room and my friend got head from his daughter...

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

in my boom boom room, cuzz its never

usually there. I usually take

em to the mothership, or in the

dawg house, my favorite being on the porch

in the summertime. Buck ass nekkid

sippin a fat jug of some alabamma slammah!

bow wow wow!

Originally posted by ClueTwo602

-At work on your desk , or your bosses...

Strangest place for me would be my parents bed....ewwwww :D

a dude i know works in the city near the clubs and whenever he goes out on friday night or saturday night he asks chicks to go back and check out where he works and ends up fucking them on his bosses desk.. the chicks actually dig the whole 'forbidden' factor to it !?! oh, and everytime he walks by his bosses office the next week, he just starts laughing.

:eek:

edit - also, when i was 16 i had sex with a chick in my parents bed... it was pretty weird..... she also had long dark hair which got everywhere.:lol:

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

theres been some hot girls in various photo courses ive taken...................needless to say the thoughts crossed my mind.

:lol: hhahah me to i got locked in a tiny little room to do that film processing thing with maybe the hotteest girl ive ever seen, it took every part of me to not whip my dick out and start jerking off on her

i'll never forget that

Archived