girls are frustrating

skaterzoot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Quick Question.

Originally posted by JimmieWalker

Maybe I am being a little bit ignorant about this but I don't understand why everyone is blurring out the numbers on there flicks now. I can understand if the pieces have specific dates on them because you can figure out where they were painted at. But if there is no date on the pieces the only thing I can think of that people would be paranoid about some one finding out where they took the flicks at and that is only if you are posting shit that you just flicked. Other wise who gives a fuck about the numbers. If I am looking at this wrong please let me know.

because rr companies have the ability to trace the historical data of a car's location. and they cant do that without the numbers.

and since its common knowledge that this board is monitored...well...you do the math.

its just a precaution.

carry on-

Hore: is my hero

AWE

ICH

Zroe

zroe is good, but i think hore's pieces are much cleaner. ive also heard zroe doesnt hit the best spots though.

the AWE is just fucking sweet, its perfect, but hore is still my hero.

ICH, first time i seen his flicks, lookin awesome though.

i didnt mean for it to sound disrespectful to zroe at all. i apologize if it came out that way.

im sure zroe wouldnt be impressed with my work. i was also told he uses stocks so that would make it harder for someone to cut clean lines but he still does a great job.

and as for the power ranger joke, i was about 10 years old when i started liking graffiti.. i knew nobody who had interest so i stopped.. then i met someone who knows hore, saw flicks, learned about who he was, met him and now its totally changed my whole prespective on graffiti so its like i look up to him as far as influences go..

"shor" if you respect hore you should not talk about him on the internet because if you do know him or know someone who knows him you should no better than to hurt him worse by talking about him he is deep in some shit right now. if you want to help support his zine or if you want to be stupid and jock the shit out of him like you have been write him a love note...or hey why dont you just start a hore thread???? im sure he would be happy to see that then mabie he will fall in love with you..

if you are going to post his shit blank out the numbers.

skilleroNe..

Archived