so i got robbed and now im hiding out

IDrinkSprite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by podrido

dont be a bitch and go face him, big time dealers dont steal money from customers.

^^ this is true... hes a fucking scunk junky...junkys alwase scam you...find a better class dealer. this dude is a fuck...real dealers would fuck him up so you need to take care of him...

now when you go at him hes gonna do somthing stupid like pull a knife.

so do what i do. master the art of numbchucks or some badass weapon, and when your ready to go and he pulls something, pull out your shit and hell run or ....pull a gun so your buddys got to have a gun.....

you know...you should get to know som hicks bro...they got shotguns! i got some hick friends and some kid was fuckin with us...he pulled a knife and said he had a gun in the car.. my hick friends freaked out an pulled two 12 gage shottys and a 30 ot six. that fucker RAN!!.

good luck bro.:king:

Killers can be killed to. If you're to girly to go handle your own problems eventually some one else will get him... It will all work out for you in the end but i'd stop letting every one know that you can't handle yourself. You are never gonna see the money again.

YOU GOT GOT.

a similar situation happened to my friend except he was the dealer...he stapped the kid 4 times and is now in jail at the ripe old age of 17 for 6-8...if i were you id call the dude out and say his beef aint with you its with your boys who apparently didnt fuck him up good and proper enough.

i think you and your homies should post up everyday in his hood

catch him slipping by himself serve him with bats take his shit and

tell him if he keeps fucking with you, tell him next time you will cut off

his trigger finger.... that should take care of your problem...

thanks for the suggestions but most of those will get me murked.no i wont get a gun and no i wont kill someone over $700.the only reason why i dont feel safe is because right after it happened i left a voicemail on his phone saying hes fucked now and he did catch his and he does have my keys to my house and im pretty sure he knows where i live.but fuck it,thats life.

Originally posted by IDrinkSprite

thanks for the suggestions but most of those will get me murked.no i wont get a gun and no i wont kill someone over $700.the only reason why i dont feel safe is because right after it happened i left a voicemail on his phone saying hes fucked now and he did catch his and he does have my keys to my house and im pretty sure he knows where i live.but fuck it,thats life.

:idea:

i would change my locks .. really fast...

I personally think your a fucking idiot, you got yourself into this mess and it's because of a little bad habit, you fuck with drugs, you deserve what it is that comes to ya, if you die, hey that'll suck, but you paid for it with a dime bag buddy, but if indeed you are a big druggie kinda guy, i doubt your life meant much.:p

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by mr_president

why does he got beef with you, you didnt jump him...

you should tell that fucker he got jumped cuz he fucked with the wrong people's money...

have your boys go jump him again man...

:lol:

HAHAHAHAH tease your such a fucking idiot..you wouldnt survive 3 seconds in a real urban setting

shit tehres so much you can do, just be creative and SMART....what kind of drug dealer is he? a petty little pot dealer? a fuckin gangbanging uzi totin crack dealer? personally i think hes a petty ass dealer because a real dealer wouldnt pull a fucking lick over 700$, because if your a custy paying 700 a move, your prolly some good clientele, and i would never EVER jack the good customer

but seriously..maybe you dont care about 700, but i kno i fucking would...shit if i got jacked for even 50$ i would be out looking for the dude, some kid tried to pocket check ONE DOLLAR and now he better hope hes more than 3 heads deep the next time i see him

ive had some of my drug dealin homies in the same situation...we got back at this one dude by calling his cell and posing as clientele, say you got the number from one of his homies or something, hopefully you know information like that....we had this nigga come up into the round table lookin to bust a sale and he just got his ass wooped and jacked, maybe your situation is a little different, if you care to elaborate maybe we can help you

thats exactly what was going through my mind and still is,i hooked this guy up with so many custys and myself that buys major weight every few days,and then he pulls some shit like this,hes just lost alot of buisness.i wouldnt consider him no little pot dealer because he does make most his money off of coke and im pretty sure hes strapped now.

i dont wanna make it sound like im a pussy but i cant beat this guys ass.literally,im a skinny guy and hes pretty big compared to me.what alot of you are missing out on what i said is the 700 was my boys money.not mine.but its the simple fact that he did that shit and im responsible for the money.i know he got his ass mobbed on by my boy and a couple of is boys because there gangbangers and i know thats going to bring more problems.

if he has your keys even if he is a bitch he'll give them to someone who isnt so change your locks

your two options are to fuck him up so bad that he wont come after you or run and hide...

if it makes you feel any better ive got boys after me who are probly gonna jump me sooner or later ;)

Guest sneak
Originally posted by freightlover

DONT FUCK AROUND WITH DRUGS

DONT HANG AROUND WITH CATS LIKE THAT

DONT FUCK AROUND WITH DRUGS

PROBLEM SOLVED, CLOSE THREAD.

dont fuck with guns either.

quickest way to say bye bye