Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
IDrinkSprite

so i got robbed and now im hiding out

yeah,i havent been on in a while because alot of fucked up shits been happening.i got robbed for $700 by my drub dealer.the 700 was my close boys money and i always make the deals for all of them and the other night he ran off with the money and my bookbag was in his car with my house keys,blackbook,and cellphone and charger.i told my boy and they really fucked him up and know hes lookin for me so i been keepin it really low because this guy is an actual fuckin big time drug dealer.so basically yall bitched wont be seeing me on much latley.party.:(

through all that and you still remember and find the time to post on 12oz

your a 12oz O.G. fo sho

go to the lounge and lay low us 12oz. killas got your back:king:

i'll smoke with you and we'll get hella drunk;)

YO AND U BOY SHOULD FIND THIS BITCH AND PUT 2 IN HIS HEAD, ONCE HIS BOYS FIND OUT THEY WILL BE TO AFRAID TO TOUCH YOU.. THAT IS IF THEY DONT NO WHERE U LIVE

i dont get why you cant be online though...he can track you or something? also if your boys fucked him up...what the fuck chill with them all the time...if he rolls up you can fuck him up again...big time drug dealers aint more gangsta than small time ones

Originally posted by Daze One Million

i dont get why you cant be online though...he can track you or something? also if your boys fucked him up...what the fuck chill with them all the time...if he rolls up you can fuck him up again...big time drug dealers aint more gangsta than small time ones

i didnt get that part either

1. Don't you guys watch movies? Duh-uh!

He's on the run, doodz. You gotta keep the tree-L on the D-L.

2. ...

i am telling u man.. find out when hes doing a big deal, (possibley bigger then yours) then shot him in his face, grab what he had on him.. possibly a extra 20 in his wallet to for you to have) then it will be over, oh yea and if u get caught tell him about how much money he ripped you off for buying drugs, that way the judge and jurry will fell sorry for you and lower the charges

feel bad for yah man!! next time dont be a snitch just take your lose. if u were in cali you would be dead already

shit i wouldnt go tell the homies and then just have him jumped. i mean why not kill the niggah? now u got a crazed drug dealer lookn for you at and he knows your spot. take the lose and move on. aint no niggas robn me no way, not where i be at!! aint happening

what not being a bitch?

sometimes you dont have choice hard cunt

look at tease he wants u dead, listen to most of these cats and thats what will happen. couldnt picture myself hiding from no drug dealer, they are a dime a dozen!! handle yours man

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this