Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
[:: F8 ::]

qrink or grifen

what the fuck is grifen,crink or any think like that, and does any one know where in south oz i can get it and dont say from the net or mail order cause i'm not doin that, thanx:confused:

Guest schick1

yeah grink is the shit!:lol:

i thing grink in the think to get. Hahha, but i wonder if he realizes there is no way in hell he is gonna get a serious answer from anybody, except that grink is ill as fuck

grink is named after the character in the dr. seuss christ-maz story, the grink who stole x-maz. grink is a super special tip you put on your can, it's a fuckin trip what it does though. every time you paint a piece with a grink, your shit comes out fuckin red and white striped, and then a cat in a hat shows up and writes all kinda twisted rhymes all over your piece. the grink is very hard to find, in my lifetime i have only seen it for sale in 2 different places. luckily, before he died, the real dr. seuss mailed me 3 grinks. if you are interested, e-mail me, and i will sell you one for $500, non-negotiable.

Originally posted by Maz One

grink is named after the character in the dr. seuss christ-maz story, the grink who stole x-maz. grink is a super special tip you put on your can, it's a fuckin trip what it does though. every time you paint a piece with a grink, your shit comes out fuckin red and white striped, and then a cat in a hat shows up and writes all kinda twisted rhymes all over your piece. the grink is very hard to find, in my lifetime i have only seen it for sale in 2 different places. luckily, before he died, the real dr. seuss mailed me 3 grinks. if you are interested, e-mail me, and i will sell you one for $500, non-negotiable.

hahahahaah i took like 5 minutes to read your story :krunk: :krunk:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

griffen cant be used for graffiti, its only uses are to polish your shoes or as lube