majority of writers are fucking retards. (a bitching about your stupidity thread)

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr_president

man i might act retarded on here but please fucking believe me im the coolest mother fucker alive in person...

PBTEASE

that is kinda true though in general, because people aren't always the same person they may seem online...i'm a lot nicer then i am on here, not as much of a bitch in real life.

why would you even make an attempt to be friends with people who do graffiti.who actually worries about making friends in graff? your not supposed to like them. its graffiti who really gives a shit if you make friends or not, its not like its our real lives, its not life altering, its just a hobby..you say "writers" like they are not people, PEOPLE are annoying in general, its just the way mankind is. a majority of em are assholes. no one really cares, stop your bitching. deal with it or kill yourself.

if you knew how writers really are you wouldnt be trying to make friends anyway, its best to stay lonely in graff.people are rats, 2 faced.only person you can trust is yourself.fuck friends.

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

i probably hate most of you.

i don't know what it is either. it's just... almost every writer i have ever met is just annoying.

from the kids that cant write at all and think they are tough shit with thier tag in oil pastels on the light pole outside thier house, to the fuckers that are really good but have the attitude of a fucking child.

i dont think i will ever find another writer i actually enjoy hanging out with.

i think what annoys me the most is the constant talk of fame and shit.

like.. if i say "i need to stop going out as much... or maybe limit how many pieces i do each night because it's getting expensive" most of these retarded fucks are going to say something like "oh yeah, well i went out every night for a month" or some shit like that. and really, its great that you did that.. really..

i wish some of the people i knew in regular life did graffiti.

the immortal lee county killers rock.

all of you just fucking die.

amen. i can relate.

Ppl I hate...

1. Kids who take fuckin Caligraphy *sp?* pens then block it and think there dope.

2. Kids with oil pastels taggin up the school bathrooms and no where else, besides the front of there house.

3. Kids who wear northface jackets and shit, flossing like there hard core writers when there parents bought them the jacket and theve never picked up a can before...

4. Good Writers who act like fuckin bitches, callin everyone elses stuff wack cuz theve been up in the game for a couple years, not realizing that if someone is puttin in the paper chase and not claming that there dope, that they arent toys, and dont needed to be hated on.

5. Fagity ass ppl who dont know shit, and act like they do...

*Im not saying im dope, but i know when to keep my mouth shut.*:D :D

the wierd thing is.. i think some of you took this to heart. if i have never actually met you in real life (that's right.. this means EVERYONE from this board) then this isn't really directed at you. it is sort of.. but not totally.

and someone said earlier "why would you even make an attempt to be friends with people who do graffiti"

because believe it or not graffiti is a rather big part of my life.. and sometimes i feel the need to talk to other people about it. i talk to some of my regular friends about it sometimes.. but they really don't care about the "r.i.p. nace" whole car i saw yesterday.. . i mean.. usually with writers i try to keep the conversation as far away from graffiti as possible..

i guess not finding any writers i enjoy being around is for the better anyway.. i dont like walking into my yard with more than one other person.. and then with one other person i still feel kinda sketchy about the situation.

boxcars: i can relate to what u said.

a lot of writers are bums, bitching themselves, backstabbing etc..

but like everything in life, there is a good side, and good people, maybe more mature, i dont know...

most of the writers ive met were dicks, but then again, i ve met writers who become my best friends.

u just have to focus on the good people, and not take care about the graffiti drama.

do your own shit, dont waste your time on the bad sides

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

"i need to stop going out as much... or maybe limit how many pieces i do each night because it's getting expensive"

http://www.adt.com/divisions/business/security_news/businessedge/summer_2002/images/shoplifting.jpg'>

http://www.marykateandashley.com/mind_body_soul/stories/shoplift.jpg'>

hahaha.

MI$TER MEROE

ALWAYS WITH GOD

FREE MELK

MLB LIFE

Archived