What Are You Going To Do Today? (monday)

Partyboy

monday morning the 16th....woken up at like 8 am by the alarm set by my girl, for her job i might ad. really awoke and actually got out of bed at around noon by the stupid telephone, that i never answer anyways. took a piss, looked in the mirror a my beutiful fucking face, and brushed the fuzz off my teeth. checked my email and my ebay listings(gotta bring home the bacon some how, right.) ate some cereal. turned on the idiot box to watch dating shows (dont front, you all love them too.) ate some home made vegi burritos and drank my first beer, and smoke of the day. recieved call from girl, which resulted in me breaking the phone by throwing it repeatadle on the hardwood floor. another smoke and had another beer, fuckn self centerd little asian bitch. took out the trash, didthe dishes ,a nd took out the recycle (im the house bitch.) took a shower( at like 4 pm.) drank more beer and smoked more ciggaretes, and posted logged on the 12oz., whuch takes me up to the present. but later...eat in, or go out to eat w/ girl, prabably drink more beer. watch the idiot box more, eat icecream that i bought yesterday, watch latenight television(perferablydating shows and jimmy kemmel, anyone see when hre ad mike tyson as a co-host? go out writing around 2 am till like 5 or 6am, sleep.

a day and a life of a real graff writer. how glamerous! but its the truth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

monday morning the 16th....woken up at like 8 am by the alarm set by my girl, for her job i might ad. really awoke and actually got out of bed at around noon by the stupid telephone, that i never answer anyways. took a piss, looked in the mirror a my beutiful fucking face, and brushed the fuzz off my teeth. checked my email and my ebay listings(gotta bring home the bacon some how, right.) ate some cereal. turned on the idiot box to watch dating shows (dont front, you all love them too.) ate some home made vegi burritos and drank my first beer, and smoke of the day. recieved call from girl, which resulted in me breaking the phone by throwing it repeatadle on the hardwood floor. another smoke and had another beer, fuckn self centerd little asian bitch. took out the trash, didthe dishes ,a nd took out the recycle (im the house bitch.) took a shower( at like 4 pm.) drank more beer and smoked more ciggaretes, and posted logged on the 12oz., whuch takes me up to the present. but later...eat in, or go out to eat w/ girl, prabably drink more beer. watch the idiot box more, eat icecream that i bought yesterday, watch latenight television(perferablydating shows and jimmy kemmel, anyone see when hre ad mike tyson as a co-host? go out writing around 2 am till like 5 or 6am, sleep.

a day and a life of a real graff writer. how glamerous! but its the truth

Archived