showers with sex partners

test pattern

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SteveAustin

I've shower sexed up the last two girls I've dated.

unfortunately, there will be no shower sex in my shower until I get up off my lazy ass and clean that thing up. kinda lookin' shady right now.

Ew, I don't wanna hear stuff like that from you!!!!

With a previous ex, showers started as something hot and sexy and all about sex then it turned into sharing the shower to save time.

But yeah I dig it.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

showers started as something hot and sexy and all about sex then it turned into sharing the shower to save time.

But yeah I dig it.

yeah exactly! plus the fact that i bother him in the shower anyway. i put a mister T doll on a piece of wire and make it dance from above to piss him off. one time mister T actually had a pizza slice in his hand too. an actual pizza slice. haha. sometimes ill come and squirt chocolate sauce on him in the shower. um-- what else......... i've taken pics of him when he doesnt know. just alot of funny stuff. he does the same. oh-- and i sneak a hand in and turn the hot water to cold-- that always gets him.

we take alot of bubble baths together too. nice and relaxing

Originally posted by Hallowed

at least 5 minutes of just that, you can get cool drips too. then when im done, i have to deface the mirror a couple of times.

haha, exactly, it's all about writing on the tiles in the shower, and then the mirror afterwords, i thought i was the only one who did that. every day.

Originally posted by test pattern

does anyone do that shit anymore? or is it totally "so 1992!!"

i never hear anything about it anymore

no way, fool! i thought shower sex was required for any relationship over two months?

I think that halo needs to be shattered in pieces.

that's funny...you're not the only person with that opinion. one of my friend's wifes informed me that I'm a dick and I shouldn't even bother pretending to be a nice guy. I've tried being nice but as she pointed out you can't change a leopards spots...

that's funny...you're not the only person with that opinion. one of my friend's wifes informed me that I'm a dick and I shouldn't even bother pretending to be a nice guy. I've tried being nice but as she pointed out you can't change a leopards spots...

I'll take that as a warning and keep the hell away from your non-halo ass.

I'll take that as a warning and keep the hell away from your non-halo ass.

ha-ha. the point at the end of the conversation was that I should stay away from nice girls...you know the kind that LET you walk all over them. I need a lady that's not a push over...you know...the kind that will keep me in line and smack me upside the head every now and then. for some reason I always suspected you were the latter...but if you are indeed the former...you should run and never look back.

ha-ha. the point at the end of the conversation was that I should stay away from nice girls...you know the kind that LET you walk all over them. I need a lady that's not a push over...you know...the kind that will keep me in line and smack me upside the head every now and then. for some reason I always suspected you were the latter...but if you are indeed the former...you should run and never look back.

Your suspicions would be correct.

Archived