i feel like a dirty whore

~i~hear~voices~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so now your falling for her?..lol krook she did give him something,she gave him estrogin..:lol: ..i don't blame you..go with it..maybe you could send her kids through collage throwing your cash around like that..i got a few bills too..but i don't cry;) ..if thats what you wan't,like,follow your heart..:o ..ok i'm done..

well personally i feel bad for that girl....she aint had nothing good in her life and you come along...i think its sweet...and i agree with noum...hes a pretty smart dude:) but hey maybe im saying that because i talk to him way to much....anyways taht was sweet of you to loan her all that money...there should be more guys like you:)

personally, she's not my type to date or have a serious relationship with theres to much to the package not just the kids and all that shit, but with me i live a very hetic life and i barely have time for some of the friends i have now so put relationship together and a crazy life equals disaster in the making plus it's just how i am i could have gone without the sex and been fine even with the sex i feel dirty, like it was the wrong thing to do in my mind, im one of the very few guys that acutally thinks with thier mind and not thier dick ;)

:krunk:

Originally posted by i~hear~voice

personally, she's not my type to date or have a serious relationship with theres to much to the package not just the kids and all that shit, but with me i live a very hetic life and i barely have time for some of the friends i have now so put relationship together and a crazy life equals disaster in the making plus it's just how i am i could have gone without the sex and been fine even with the sex i feel dirty, like it was the wrong thing to do in my mind, im one of the very few guys that acutally thinks with thier mind and not thier dick ;)

:) it's always good to hear that there's still a few good people left in the world.

It's nice of you to help her out with her financial situation. Accepting sex as payment is a bad idea. Even if neither of you consider it payment, she's still going to associate getting what she wants with sex, which is something I'm sure she's done nearly all of her life, especially if she's been a victim of abuse. Women who have been emotionally/physically/mentally abused typically seek the same type of people again and again. Don't be like a father to her. Be a friend. Help her daughters grow up in a normal environment, maybe there is still hope for them.

more wood for the fire

<span style='color:darkblue'>here's a concept to ponder on. last night while at my house her sister comes over with the "oh i heard what you did for my baby sis, that was so sweet... yadda yadda yadda". i tell her it's just how i am she should know that. so we gets down to chillin' watching a new graff video me and my folks made while downing some brewskies cuase it was a long day at work. well a few beers turn into a few shots, and a few shots turn into the whole pint gone, and with the pint gone lead to two buzzed and very horny people which lead to a long night of skin rippin' kinky sexy :o now me and her have "hooked" up before so it's nothing new but me and her baby sis have never and it'd be weird if she found out that i slept with her baby sis.....

the saga of voices life continues...... </span> :eek:

Re: more wood for the fire

Originally posted by i~hear~voice

<span style='color:darkblue'>here's a concept to ponder on. last night while at my house her sister comes over with the "oh i heard what you did for my baby sis, that was so sweet... yadda yadda yadda". i tell her it's just how i am she should know that. so we gets down to chillin' watching a new graff video me and my folks made while downing some brewskies cuase it was a long day at work. well a few beers turn into a few shots, and a few shots turn into the whole pint gone, and with the pint gone lead to two buzzed and very horny people which lead to a long night of skin rippin' kinky sexy :o now me and her have "hooked" up before so it's nothing new but me and her baby sis have never and it'd be weird if she found out that i slept with her baby sis.....

the saga of voices life continues...... </span> :eek:

Man you just keep digging that hole deeper and deeper.

Re: Re: more wood for the fire

Originally posted by JimmieWalker

Man you just keep digging that hole deeper and deeper.

ahahaahah good joke..........deeper and deeper..............wait it was a joke right? like you know diggin deeper and deeper meant............ok nvm.

the plot thins

-side note- for now we'll call the oldest one jane and the youngest jill-

you wouldn't belive how much my life IS like a soap opera. so yesterday jane comes over pissed off, yep you guessed it, jill spilled that i slept with her.(of couse sisters talk about everything) and she gets in my face yelling at me and shit i expect this so im not trippin' but then she slaps me and says something that dumbfounded me. she said she loved me and that the only reason she was letting me beat was cause she trusted me and thought i loved her too.:eek: now if she thought that i loved her, wouldnt i just be sticking to her? cause she knows i hit the skins of other women on the side, now how could she figure this... it's been plaguing my mind the whole day then i get some kind of hint that jill might love me the very same way..... i hate myself i swear... :o

Archived