GUNS

Nutonce

Originally posted by keep

i think its worth it. im sending it in to there custom shop and having a brushed silver trigger put on it, and maybe a few other tweeks not sure yet. the one thing i definitly getting is a .22 conversion, .45 ammo is fucking expensive. i need to get my digican back from my sis so i can put some pics of my 10/22 on here. its got a custom stock, 32 power scope and alot of internal work done to it. looks straight sniper till you find out its only a 22

:confused: why? theres one reason why someone buys a 45. thats to clear the fucking doorway. a 22 aint clearin shit. come on dont change it. please.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the conversion is removeable, so when i go out shooting i can buy a box of 500 .22 rounds for $7.50 and slap on the conversion and its a .22

then when im home i put the .45 barrel and slide back on and its a .45

its just a seperate barrel and slide that converts it to .22 its not like im having the gun changed to .22 that would be stupid, i just want somthing thats a little easyer on the wallet to shoot.

and rip your in the air force? not station in texas anywhere are you?

Originally posted by keep

the conversion is removeable, so when i go out shooting i can buy a box of 500 .22 rounds for $7.50 and slap on the conversion and its a .22

then when im home i put the .45 barrel and slide back on and its a .45

its just a seperate barrel and slide that converts it to .22 its not like im having the gun changed to .22 that would be stupid, i just want somthing thats a little easyer on the wallet to shoot.

and rip your in the air force? not station in texas anywhere are you?

o so its like a barrel sleeve or something, thats cool. no im in colorado springs, peterson afb. so yeah if your ever commin to colorado hit me up. im still trying to decide: down payment for a car? or buying a gun. and then i get the gun: to register, or not to register.

its not a sleeve, it a actuall clip, barrel, slide and springs. so i just break it down and put it back with the conversion. its just cheaper to shoot .22's. I have a couple friends that are stationed in witchita falls tx, just seeing if maybe you were there too.

Re: Re: Re: Re: keep your hammer when renovating the hood !!

Originally posted by rip

depends, if your in the military like me, its no where near close for visual aid. shouldve used a m16a1 or a2. thats an m4 woohoo. were supposed to get those now, i think theyre still gay. i want an ak o well. im in a room of servers so i doubt il be killing people soon.

TY FOR THE INFO!

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

Rip,

you were in EOD? That's hot shit, i've met a couple of those guys, were you just attached to them or were you the guy diffusing and blowing shit up?

i was in tech school for that. then i failed on purpose because the studying sucked. 7am-9pm 5 days a week. i blew shit up though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

on the ruger, if you want to get a bolt action like that, i wouldnt go with ruger. its remington 700 all the way baby. that action is used on both of main sniper weapons of the marines and army. marine m-40 and army m-24. you can even buy an m24 straight from remington, however i believe the stocks are different from the army issue. if you want ruger, go with a mini 14. i shot my girlfriends dad's .17 ruger the other day and that is a sweet gun, and yes they shoot bigger rounds than your 10/22 rimfire. im a traditionalist i guess. i love 7.62 fmj's (ok ok i usually shoot winchester .308's) coming out my remington 700 VS with leupold m3. "one shot one kill." her is an m-40

http://www.imt.net/~mele/images/m40a1no2.jpg'>

• 1 year later...

little gun question for you guys

i just got a new unfinished wood stock set, and wanted to know what products other than the wood finish should be used in the staining process? i assume there's something out there that will keep the wood better protected from weather or getting banged up.

edit: i guess all i need to know what the most durable protective finish is.

damn. i just seen that flick on here of me i posted 2 years ago. heh.

since then i thought i would update and say that dont roll wit airsoft

guns anymore :haha: i got a walther p99 now. i will post a flick later if

i can find my camera. i had a good laugh tho earlyer on that flick.

in december im applying for my handgun license. and getting one of these..

BE_SemiCompact-Polymer.jpg

edit: .40 S&W Baby Desert Eagle.

Black, polymer frame, slide safety, decocker

Double action/Single action

Barrel length 3.93" (semi-compact)

Grip, full-size 3 3/4" *

Weight w/empty magazine 1 lbs. 13.6 oz (9mm) **.

Weight w/empty magazine 1 lbs. 13.2 oz (.40S&W) **.

Overall length 7 3/4"

Height 5 3/4"

Width 1 1/8"

Magazine capacity 10-rounds (MAG910)

Magazine capacity 15-rounds (MAG915)

Magazine capacity 10-rounds (MAG4010)

S@T@N and i have decided that we are gonna get guns together.