Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

charles daily has a number of 1911 pistols that have been imported from the phillipines. The police use them there i believe and i can't find a picture of it anywhere.

anything snub nose looks bad ass.

that glock is badass... thats why they call it the smoking dragon. ive fired one...no recoil at all...it feals like im shooting a 22. its fucking cool when it smokes too.:king:

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

im about 10 minutes from that armory as we speak...thats funny.

yeah them are the hot shits.

my friends are more the gun toters than me.....im more of a knife person....i appreciate the skill it takes to nail someone from across the room with a knife more than a bullet....

Originally posted by mr.pescado

my friends are more the gun toters than me.....im more of a knife person....i appreciate the skill it takes to nail someone from across the room with a knife more than a bullet....

true but you cant put a huge ass hole in someone and knock them on there ass at the same time with a knife.

Originally posted by mr.pescado

i appreciate the skill it takes to nail someone from across the room with a knife more than a bullet....

I have a throwing knife, and god damn is it hard to hit anything where you want, and point first, but it sure as hell is fun.

Originally posted by mental invalid

must be lots of small penises in this thread......

(walks out)

haha, that was in one of my favorite family guys. the best part of episode was when they played the pro-gun tape - "and just remember, guns don't kill people, dangerous minorities do."

Originally posted by rip

yeah them are the hot shits.

no doubt about it, nice little armory too, its free...a historical attraction. they have a nice selection of old and new weapons. im too lazy but go to fabrique nationales web site, look at the PDW-90. its fucking hardcore...its actually one of the weapons lucy liu had in ecks vs sever the movie...its pretty hardcore...like it, love it...