GUNS

Nutonce

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mr.pescado

my friends are more the gun toters than me.....im more of a knife person....i appreciate the skill it takes to nail someone from across the room with a knife more than a bullet....

true but you cant put a huge ass hole in someone and knock them on there ass at the same time with a knife.

Originally posted by mental invalid

must be lots of small penises in this thread......

(walks out)

haha, that was in one of my favorite family guys. the best part of episode was when they played the pro-gun tape - "and just remember, guns don't kill people, dangerous minorities do."

Originally posted by rip

yeah them are the hot shits.

no doubt about it, nice little armory too, its free...a historical attraction. they have a nice selection of old and new weapons. im too lazy but go to fabrique nationales web site, look at the PDW-90. its fucking hardcore...its actually one of the weapons lucy liu had in ecks vs sever the movie...its pretty hardcore...like it, love it...

Originally posted by mr_president

i want one, when i move out im gonna get one, blow a niggas melon off if they try to get me for my shit...

ill kill anyone and everyone fucking with my shit...

please fuckign believe i support the death penalty..

:lol:

mommy wont let little teaser have guns in the house?

what a pussy.

and if those are your real feelings about what youd do with a gun (they most likely arent) then youre a murder case waiting to happen.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

do u no how many guns in this post r bb guns or though "air guns" that look 100% real n even feel it...but wont plug nothing....hahaa...rookies....

very true. i'm guilty of posting alot of air soft stuff, but its really hard to find good pics of the real steel versions since they're almost all illegal. also, almost every glock that's been posted is the airsoft version. the mold lines are a dead give-away boys.

i only got a ruger 10/22 and a kimber custom .45 My dads got a class III lic a couple years ago and he's got all kinds of cool toys, full auto MP5 and a silenced mark II are my favorites.

Originally posted by rip

ll the shit i posted was real please believe you can get gully with them. and im in the military so i only use real guns :king:

Is this shit plastic or something? I don't know about you, but most real guns don't have mold lines...maybe its just a bad manufacturer or something, but...

Archived