Relationships: Reliving the Pain

Daze One Million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by JimmieWalker

Yeah I guess guys do some fucked up shit too. Why would he say he was going to rape you?

Well that was when I was like 16 or so, and I had never slept with anyone, I was kind of a weird kid, tomboy, after a few mths he started to get weird when I would stop when we were in the middle of hooking up or whatever, then one night he said I better not come around anymore or he was going to rape me. After that shit got real weird and we broke up, and he fucked my friend.

Originally posted by sadangry

Well that was when I was like 16 or so, and I had never slept with anyone, I was kind of a weird kid, tomboy, after a few mths he started to get weird when I would stop when we were in the middle of hooking up or whatever, then one night he said I better not come around anymore or he was going to rape me. After that shit got real weird and we broke up, and he fucked my friend.

Damn what an asshole. Blue balls are a mother fucker though.

I understand the frustration now because Ive had sex, but come on dont be a fucking crazy asshole. He did a lot of other fucked up shit, he also told me he was going to kill my parents because they made me unhappy. Jesus, that was one fucked up kid.

damn i feel kinda left out I don't have any real stories about soemone fucking me over...

I did date this one guy for a month once and when i was on vacation with his family I told him I was going to break up with him cause his best friend was hotter and treated me better, lol, went out with the best friend for the summer when I went a way to college I kinda forgot to call and talk to him.....but we're good friends now.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

damn i feel kinda left out I don't have any real stories about soemone fucking me over...

I did date this one guy for a month once and when i was on vacation with his family I told him I was going to break up with him cause his best friend was hotter and treated me better, lol, went out with the best friend for the summer when I went a way to college I kinda forgot to call and talk to him.....but we're good friends now.

damn thats kinda fucked up kettie :o

i dunno i just recently heard that my ex was talkin to some kid and while talkin to him had some other kid sneak over her house...i used to be the one sneakin over her house...i dunno kinda made me sink inside...i miss her, and what krook said on page 1 about how now hes scared to open up to othe girls, i totally understand, i can never trust another girl i meet again, because if the girl who "loved" me lied to me, why would some stranger be honest

Originally posted by Kettiecat

I told him I was going to break up with him cause his best friend was hotter and treated me better, lol, went out with the best friend for the summer when I went a way to college I kinda forgot to call and talk to him.....but we're good friends now.

holy shit, you dont have stories of someone fucking you over, but that guy does!