• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Discover

The Battle

I HATE WILD STYLES.

BUT THOSE CHARACTERS ARE DOPE.

EVEN THOUGH THE FIRST ONE LOOKS LIKE A STRAIGHT LETTER I STILL CANT TELL WHAT THE FUCK ITS SAPOSE TO SAY.

its a little hard to follow so ill try my best to explain

the first one says DABUE the ninja is a replacement on the B the second one says XD (done by sounds) its a wildstyle then there are characters (done by aksion)

after the dabue (representing fdp) it says "heart and soul" then where xd's peice starts it says "but wheres your heart and soul" with the worthog crushing the ninja stars coming off dabues peice with his teeth.

The battle was a reult of some violent beef between certain members of each crew which is why dabue painted alone.

and yes many people have commented on the fact that xds peice is a rather bight of dash......also take into consideration the xd one was done over 2 days while dabue was finished in under 2 hours and that there was a crowd of over around 100 people (mainly toys) behind them the whole time talking shit etc etc

Guest willy.wonka

second has more talent.

not skill.

that right side is way doper to me...

shoulda set time limits if youre going to bitch about that... not that you are personally im just saying...

and same goes with how many people painted... no rules no foul...

the right side wins...

:D

your battle is weak, the second ones takes it on the artistic level. but what about a real battle, on the streets?

That is the pussiest battle Ive ever seen..... Pieces next to each other? Go back to art school. was the "Violent beef" because one of them wouldnt share their montana?

beef should always be settled on the walls. however you decide. bombin battle, legal battle....don't matter to me. the right side won. Good work to both and props for settling beef the way your sopposed to.

Originally posted by mogilny

FDP........

your the only person to vote for fdp

Originally posted by willy.wonka

second has more talent.

not skill.

that shit is way too artfag for my taste. the little chinese house in the far left corner is the dopest part of the whole thing.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this