Intelligent guys

Kettiecat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: dum de dum dum DUM!

Originally posted by Vanity

no way!!

SEMANTICS!!!!

syn·tax __n.

a. The study of the rules whereby words or other elements of sentence structure are combined to form grammatical sentences.

se·man·tics __

n. (used with a sing. or pl. verb)

1. Linguistics. The study or science of meaning in language.

2. Linguistics. The study of relationships between signs and symbols and what they represent. Also called semasiology.

3. The meaning or the interpretation of a word, sentence, or other language form

sorry, i still like my word more.

Guest sneak

i dont consider myself to be extremely intelligent, but im not stupid either. i think i could probably hold my own in a conversation with some of the people on here who i see to be as intelligent.

A fundamental step in the modern conception of meaning came with Gottlob Frege's distinction between "sense" and "reference", which led to the distinction between "intension" and "extension". The "referent" of a word is the object it refers to, the "sense" of that word is the way the referent is given. For example, "the star of the morning" and "the star of the evening" have two different senses but the same referent (they both refer to the planet Venus). A more important example: propositions of classical Logic can only have one of two referents, true or false.

The "extension" of a concept is all the things that belong to that concept. For example, the extension of "true" is the set of all the propositions that are true. The "intension" of that concept is the concept itself. For example, the extension of "red" is all the objects that are red, whereas the intension of "red" is the fact of being red. There is an intuitive relationship between sense and intension, and between reference and extension.

Re: Re: IM A SOLDIER.

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

what a stupid e-thug wannabe bitch...:rolleyes:

I DONT WANNA BE A BITCH, AND WHAT THE FUCK IS AN E-THUG? A THUG THAT SELLS E? I HOPE YOU AREN'T TRYING TO MAKE A PUN WITH THAT SHIT. OH SHIT BITCH! YOU MEAN ELECTRONIC THUG? AS IN IM A THUG ONLINE? NO! IM NOT, IMPOSSIBLE, IF YOU SAW ME WALKIN TOWARDS YOUR HOUSE YOUD CALL 5-0. TIE YOU HAIR BACK AND GET OUT OF TJ MAXX TRILLZ, YOU AIN'T SEEING THE LIGHT. YOU'RE BUGGIN. I WONT TOUCH YOU, ILL LET MY GIRL SLAP TEETH OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, WHILE I STAND THERE WITH A DUECE AND LAUGH. CALM DOWN, YOUR OUT OF STATE YOU CANT SEE ME AND YOU NEVER WILL. IM NOT GASSED ITS JUST FACTS. BY THE WAY, THIS IS AN "E-THUG"

http://images.chron.com/content/news/photos/01/10/21/jarule.jpg'>

NOW JUST CALM DOWN AND GO ON ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS CATCH YOUR LITTLE TAGS HERE AND THERE AND TAKE YOUR FLICKS AND DEVELOP EM. ONE EASY.

MI$TER MEROE

DONT GET IT TWISTED

ALWAYS WITH GOD.

FREE MELK

Originally posted by nomadawhat

why the fuck does everybody ride that fool's jock SO hard. shit is puzzling to me. sounds like some corny ass ignorant fool to me... give it up, damn.... so why is that?

WHEN SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING TRUE, OR FUNNY, OR FUNNY AND TRUE, YOU TEND TO AGREE, DOES THAT MEAN YOU'RE JOCKIN? NO NOT AT ALL SO SHUT THE FUCK UP. A NIGGA TRIES TO MAKE A JOKE AND I GET A LAUGH AND THERES ALWAYS THE DICK LIKE "YO YOU'RE IGNORANT BECAUSE YOU DONT SPEAK LIKE ONE OF THE GUYS FROM BLINK 182" SHUT THE FUCK UP, GETTING PROPS AND GETTING JOCKED ARE DIFFERENT, BELIEVE ME. MOTHERFUCKER. RELAX. I BET WHEN YOU WERE BORN YOUR MOM JUST LOOKED AT YOUR DAD AND SAID "FUUUUUCK!"

MEROE NIGGA

MLB LIFE INC

REALEST TEAM

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

typing in caps must mean your yelling :confused:

just let it go man, before he comes back with 75 wpm caps lock response on that cracka ass of yours, stupid e-thugs

its funny when people are called e-thugs and then they complain saying they arent e-thugs, they are really thugs, but real thugs wouldnt even be on a computer bitchin bout being called an e-thug, theyd track you down....KNAMEAN :lol:

Originally posted by Daze One Million

just let it go man, before he comes back with 75 wpm caps lock response on that cracka ass of yours, stupid e-thugs

its funny when people are called e-thugs and then they complain saying they arent e-thugs, they are really thugs, but real thugs wouldnt even be on a computer bitchin bout being called an e-thug, theyd track you down....KNAMEAN :lol:

I dont think they know where the caps lock button is either...

Originally posted by Daze One Million

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? GODDAMN! SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU'VE GOTTA BE A PASTY ASS WHITEBOY AND I BET YOUR LISTENING TO "AT THE DRIVE IN" RIGHT NOW! HAHAHA! NIGGA PLEASE. I AM WHAT I AM AND I DONT PERP SHIT. IMAGINE IF I COULD SLAP EVERYONE WHO GOT OUTTA LINE ON THIS SHIT...I CERTAINLY WOULD MOTHERFUCKER! BUT THATS JUST NOT POSSIBLE. SO I'LL LEAVE IT AT VERBALLY ABUSING YOU 15 YEAR OLD FUCKS. LIKE TOSKE SAID, I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU, IM A FAMILY MAN, A YOUNG FAMILY MAN, BUT A FAMILY MAN. GO BLOW WARM GIRLY BREATH ON SOMEONE ELSE'S NUTS YOUNG SON. YOU MAKE ME FEEL FUNNY WITH YOUR LITTLE HOMOEROTIC SARCASM. EVEN THOUGH YOUR WHOLE GAME IS WACK AND PLAYED OUT, MARLBORO TRIED THE WHOLE "YOU'RE AN E-GANGSTA!" SHIT BACK IN THE DAY AND HE GOT DEALT WITH. I BET YOU READ EVERY LAST WORD OF THIS SHIT AND THEN READ IT AGAIN, AND THEN PRINT IT OUT AND SHOW IT TO YOUR FRIENDS "AT LUNCHTIME" THEN YOU ADOPT MY SLANG AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT A BUNCHA 15 WHITE KIDS FROM ARKANSAS ARE SAYING SHIT LIKE "WHATS REALLY GOOD NIGGA?!" AND "YO THAT BARN PARTY WAS HOTBOY!" SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HANG YOURSELF OUT YOUR WINDOW WITH THE LACES FROM YOUR OLD SAUCONY'S THAT YOUR DAD BOUGHT YOU CAUSE YOU SAW THEM IN THE SOURCE. MOTHERFUCKER. I PISS ON NIGGAS LIKE YOU.

MR. FUCKIN MEROE

GET IT RIGHT SON.

WHAT A HERB

SERIOUSLY, AND YOUR SIGNATURE HAS THE BE THE CORNIEST SHIT EVER..."INJECT MY STYLE INTO YOUR VEIN LIKE A DRUG" SHUT THE FUCK UP!! DAMN!! I REALLY WISH THERE WAS A SLAP BUTTON ON THIS SHIT!! FUCK!! NIGGA YOU NEED TO STOP INJECTING STUPIDITY INTO YOUR VEINS LIKE A DRUG, CUZ YOUR CORNY ASS IS ABOUT TO OD. PLEASE COME BACK WITH A FUNNY PICTURE OR SOMETHING LIKE "YOUR SUCH A LOSER DUDE! CYBER GANGSTER!" I DONT KNOW HOW IM KEEPING FROM WALKING DOWNSTAIRS AND SLAPPING SOMEONE IN THE LOBBY AND PRETENDING ITS YOU, MY SELF CONTROL IS AMAZING.

-MEROE

Archived