Father's Day

XxSugarxX

ok..

so today is father's day.

i detailed my dad's car inside (because he's a fuckin slob), i cleaned the outside, and bought him two t-shirts..one says C.S.I-can't stand idiots, and the other has a fish skeleton with sunglasses and says "bad to the bone", because my dad thinks he's badass:rolleyes: ..

what did everyone do for their dads today?

any daddies on the forum? happy fathers day to you

:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My father's in folsom. I painted my stepdad a picture, he really liked it cuz it's all low rider'd out. For fathers day and my bday combo, my wife took me and my buddies to my favorite strip club. It was cool although someone stole a birthday present of cazadores tequila from me,but it was still fun, I have the dopest wife. My family got me a years supply of clothes ie- 2 collared shirts and a bag full of swapmeet underwear and tshirt packs, what a good fathers day!

i'm an ungrateful child, my dad got nothing... but i love him. i do, i do...

you know what sucks, those people that make you look bad, jebus- i didn't get the man anything, he's my father- not yours, why the fuck are you giving him a gift?? i know he has a great child, reason to congratulate and all- but come on, is the gift necessary??

just because it's father's day doesnt mean that you hafta buy something.. it's the thought that counts, even if it's only a card or a "happy father's day dad" kinda thing...

and by the way..mr chubaca..what do you prefer? oil bars or just oil paint from the tube?