For your girl

abort99

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shor

ahhh hecz thats awesome

i posted this on my other thread, but here it is.. i colored in the background but i didnt get a picture of it.. it says ROOB.. ROOB is kinda like ROOBIE with is also kinda like RUBY, but not quite... its not boob. ;)

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/shor/images/Roob.jpg'>

i like the style and colors, but i would have fucking sworn it said BOB

:lol: the star is supposed to be a O and the O is supposed to be itself.. the O is kinda weird though... it has a thick dark line that looks like a fcked up outline but dunno..

and the R is kinda weird almost looks connected but thanks for the compliment :D

HE MUST BE STOPPED... from stealing

Damn, that hecz sticker is ill....

eba00271481f00000053.jpg'>

eba00271481f00000047.jpg'>

Yeah, because it is DAIM's shit. (Check the link below for the piece in question.)

view_image.cgi?PICTURES=A346635_15'>

I am no Sherlock but it is very interesting what you have done with the leg of the "R" in dork (It looks remarkably like the "I" in DAIM) as well as the choice to switch styles through out the names. What is the matter hecz you cannot even pick out colors for your damn self?

p.s. Remember child it is cool to have influences, to be inspired by someone, & to be mentored, but when your stealing being a toy is not even an excuse.

WELL WELL WELCOME

MR. RESO--- LOL--

THE BOTTOM OF THE R IS SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE GONNA HAVE TO TAKE UP WITH MY BOY DORK, SINCE HE DID HIS OWN NAME!! I DID MY OWN AS WELL, SURE THE COLORS DO LOOK LIKE DAIM! FIRST TIME COLORING MY 3D SO IT DONT BOTHER ME AS MUCH!!!

Sorry Cutie

I guess it is your boy dork whom is the thief. I saw that it was your post and simmular to other styles you have posted up in the past and thought it must be you, no disrespect intended. I feel if someone has the balls to steal others artwork they shall have the balls to stand up and get called on it. Sorry Cutie (MR.RESO LOL???????)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...