HAIL TO THE THEIF

BeetNIK

i hav been sitting at home staring at this cd on my table for a week now because i bought it for my dad for fathers day and im too poor to go out and get it on vinyl which is how i want it, can anybody tel me what its like? its gotta be good, i mean, come on, its radio head for christ sakes...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BeetNIK

i hav been sitting at home staring at this cd on my table for a week now because i bought it for my dad for fathers day and im too poor to go out and get it on vinyl which is how i want it, can anybody tel me what its like? its gotta be good, i mean, come on, its radio head for christ sakes...

my gut tells me that its like the cd

Guest ctrl+alt+del

its awesome.

anyone know if its different from the version that had been circulating on the net for months?

ctrl+alt+del-- all i know is that the one on the net wasnt mixed properly, and this one is mastered better.

I trusts beards criticism, im sure its still worth the buy eh?

I also saw a 'special edition' cd at one of my local shops, i dont know what this means, but i dont think im paying extra money for it, it already costs 25 bucks on record so turd on that....anyway thanks for the lovely contributions all, im just about to put my sticker in my book once i leave my computing station...

beets/ always babbling...

Archived