Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ratster

underage, how to get up

Originally posted by Mr. Whoopy

this is like a retard calling another retard with no legs dumb.....recipe for comedy

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by Daze One Million

just go out and do it

fuck a curfew fuck people goin with you...if your going out to do fillins and shit its a good idea to bring a watch out....otherwise alone is the best method, you bring less heat on your self alone, also just tell the police if they stop you that your on your way home from your girls house or your boys house and they will prolly just leave it at that

yep...or if you atually get stopped by a cop RUN!!!!!!!!!

ALWAYS RUN!!!!!!! oh and with a screen name for 12oz like ratster im surprised people even responded......:dazed:

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by Kyuzo

lay off him

negative energy is a bad thing

btw, instead of mace get a box cutter or a butterfly knife, I ain't never had a butterfly knife but i've seen plenty and they're pretty dope...

*wishes he had a butterfly knife*

STUPID KIDS.......WHEN OUT BOMBIN ETC...EVER HAD A RANDOM DUDE OR 'CREW' TRY TO TALK SHIT? IF YES THEN DO WHAT I DO......

FUCK SOME MACE,KNIFES ETC...GET A FAT CAP AND A LIGHTER....;)

ANYONE COMES TOWARDS ME TALKING SHIT EITHER GETS FLAMED ON WITH A FACE FULLA PAINT OR ILL JUST BEAT THE SHIT OUTTTA WHO EVER......:lick: I DUNNO WTF AM I EVEN ANWSERING ON THIS THREAD IM OVER 23 YEARS OLD:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [ but the flame thing does work] !!!!

Originally posted by PHYNE

...GET A FAT CAP AND A LIGHTER....;)

!!!!

yea i lit some of my clothes on fire with that shit...no beef "ratster"

Originally posted by cLownkiller

haha.....SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID BITCH ASS MOTHER FUCKER..see you walkin the streets latenights and i'll fuckin run you over and slit your throat..:eek:

:nope::lol:

you can also spray someone in the face or just throw the can at there head :D

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by caL

you can also spray someone in the face or just throw the can at there head :D

thats pretty much what i was tryin to say....but if you smoke then lighters are always in your pocket *wink *wink.....paint in the face is a good one too......:lick:

Originally posted by PHYNE

thats pretty much what i was tryin to say....but if you smoke then lighters are always in your pocket *wink *wink.....paint in the face is a good one too......:lick:

well of course, you could spray paint them in the face.. and keep the spray paint runnin at there face.. then while its going on there face u get the lighter out of our pocket and blow it up.. these not only burning there face but starting it on fire because of the spray paint that was already dripping along the face, hope this helps, have a nice day

Jaze

oh shit, i got a good story for this. Two of my friends where busted a year ago. One 17 and one 18, to make a really long story short. The 18 year old paid a shit load of court fees, is on 1 year prohibation, got community service, and the 17 year old did not get charged at all.

Originally posted by JaZe

well of course, you could spray paint them in the face.. and keep the spray paint runnin at there face.. then while its going on there face u get the lighter out of our pocket and blow it up.. these not only burning there face but starting it on fire because of the spray paint that was already dripping along the face, hope this helps, have a nice day

Jaze

Bad idear cos the flame will eventually go back up into the can and it will b low up in yo face!

fuck all that shit, all you need is a meanstreak, a can of krylon and a fat cap and your set (the krylon can also be used as a defense mechanism, make up your own style of defense, there are many possibilities out there with a spray can.) :D

Dont hate on little kids just because they are trying to go bombing... so what if they are toys... Cross them out and continue your mission, but you have got to relize that sadly the kids of today are the writers of tomorrow... so give the Tots a chance, and try to act some what Mature, and responcable!.... and no im not your mother! hahahahaha:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jenis

IT IS GOOD TO SEE MORE YOUNGER KIDS WRITING. I TOTALLY AGREE WHITH THE LAST POST.HE ('RATSTER")MIGHT SOUND A BIT GAY BUT YOU NEVER KNOW HE MIGHT HAVE A SIC STYLE.I AM A MINOR 2. IT DOES'NT MEAN I AM A TOY

PEACE OUT GUYS

Originally posted by drumr0987

fuck all that shit, all you need is a meanstreak, a can of krylon and a fat cap and your set (the krylon can also be used as a defense mechanism, make up your own style of defense, there are many possibilities out there with a spray can.) :D

Man I just got a book with some crazy ass ninja shit. Fuck a deagle!

Originally posted by JaZe

Jaze

that has to be the most assinine thing i've ever heard

kids today... sheesh

i need a drink

Originally posted by i11igul

is this dam thread still up.

Unfortunately, yes, it's still up.