America, Weapons of Mass Destruction and the Irony... oh, the Irony!

Butterscotch

I read something interseting today, relating (as the title of this thread suggests) to America and Weapons of mass destruction.

The jist of the article stated that under a United nations clause that depleated unranium tipped bombs and missles are in fact classified as weapons of mass destruction! The Irony! America destroys the sovereignity of Iraq claiming that they posses the global killers and yet it is the US that is the ones not only possesing them but to using them against another country!!! How can this be justified?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Shit on you!

I read something interseting today, relating (as the title of this thread suggests) to America and Weapons of mass destruction.

The jist of the article stated that under a United nations clause that depleated unranium tipped bombs and missles are in fact classified as weapons of mass destruction! The Irony! America destroys the sovereignity of Iraq claiming that they posses the global killers and yet it is the US that is the ones not only possesing them but to using them against another country!!! How can this be justified?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It can be justified through clever use of the media and capital gain.

Guest BROWNer

massive indoctrination.

it's to the point now that straight up propaganda

isn't even propaganda. that's amazing in itself. you could

put a western model beside some

little shit countries exact same model

and the western one would be morally

just and noble, while the little shit

coutries would be, simply, 'propaganda'(gasp).

it's the evil 'P' word that never seems to

get used these days in our cozy little democracies.

'propaganda in a democracy?! no way!!'

the western model's propaganda is now referred

to as something much more digestable and apparently

not something to even critically think about or worry about.

now it's 'rhetoric'.

or 'spin'. and if you're paying attention, rhetoric and spin

are everywhere.

Statistics aint my strong point but how many nuke do america have? Alot. What really gats to me is the whole religous aspect of the American culture, I my self am Catholic but god bless weapons of mass destruction falling on a country that is suspected of a crime america commits daily. What are we to do???

Archived