BOULDER COPS SUCK!!!

CRAMPS

Fuck i'm jive'n right now. FUCK! me and my friend were driving down to get some snacks with my man Josh when we pull over to check out the legal wall. As we drive into the parking lot we spot a cop car and decide it would look too suspicious to turn around and leave so we go in anyway. The peices are sick but the she-cop just bolts over to us yelling into her radio. So first she starts bitching

"what are you doing here"

me> 'i like art and this looks cool'

"try again buddy cuz i don't believe you"

>'sorry but... that what we're here to do'

then backup arrives (3 squad cars and the cop SUV) we get swarmed mad cops litteraly peeling into the parking lot. She's still bitching and the other cracker cops were just stupified that she called for so much back up for just 2 kids. Normaly they would have let us go but she demands we be frisked and have the car searched. My friend had a Mean Streak on him and about 20 cans in the trunk. He told her the Mean Streak was just a fancy glue stick (props to Josh). They sat us down for like half and hour and gave us some bull shit about herion needles causing AIDS in cops that frisk suspects. It ended something like "Don't make me call your parents and tell them you lied to an cop". then she just walked away with my friends wallet still in her pocket. FUCK that was a bunch of mindless bull shit and hey it feels great to vent it on 12oz

FUCK COPS! :heated: :heated: :five-o: :five-o: :cry: :mean: :scowl: :yuck: :five-o: :five-o: :heated: :mad: :spent: :hatred:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

:lol: your names is CRAMPS

hahah i dont think you could have picked a worse name

fine....... well my name has a story........me and a frend (josh) were chilling in outdore ed. and the retarded girl in class hits the floor wimpering...the teacher says "whats wrong?" the she_ retard says "I HAVE CRAMPS!" its an inside joke.....so fuck.......muuuaahh:king:

Archived