Possible pubie in my pizza

Frate_Raper

Pizza Pizza order..................get it it's good but I find this black hair that some what curly...................................................WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOOWWOOW FUCK THIS

My guts still flipping like I'm going to puke!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

holy shit.

Id be in that pizza place cracking faces with rolling pins, and pounding pussies with pepperoni. Seriously dude, thats a free meal if you ask me. Next time those fucks deliver to you open the box right in front of the greasy dicksmack and start searching through it, if he asks what you're doing tell him youre on pube control.

Ive heard about that happening before.. some guy got pubes stuck in his teeth after eating pizza. he froze the slices and had them tested and shit.. I think he sued but i dont know what happened.. nevermind

What the Fuck

If you dumpster-dive some fast food, you'll see some shit like you never thought of. What's a pube hair or two? Nasty? Fuckin'-A. Fuckin' pizza guys are probably digging in their crotches and sending a little present with each The Works. Yeah, you gettin' "the works," all right. Garnished with a few little stray panty pubies.

Re: What the Fuck

Originally posted by KaBar

If you dumpster-dive some fast food, you'll see some shit like you never thought of. What's a pube hair or two? Nasty? Fuckin'-A. Fuckin' pizza guys are probably digging in their crotches and sending a little present with each The Works. Yeah, you gettin' "the works," all right. Garnished with a few little stray panty pubies.

your getting nasty there fella!

Originally posted by sneak

some one i know went to a kebab shop once and came out with fingernails in the burger...urgh

They were asking for it man, never eat that shit, its just not worth it. I remember eating a hotdog that i bought from utside Angel tube station. I wa 6 pints pissed but it was still so foul:yuck:

Originally posted by Daze One Million

or to one of your unsuspecting friends

:lol:

yea if it has pepperoni on it take a pice of pepperoni and put it over the PUBE and hand it to a friend...

then when he/she's done be like, you just ate a PUBE:lol: :lol: :lol:

take it off and eat....i used to know a girl that worked at a pizza hut...if u gave me attitude the whole store would spit in yer food.....since then i dont ever fuck with the people that make my food....until after i eat it...

Archived