movies you dont recommend...

DorkstaR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you liked beer fest you have the worst taste in movies.

you must have either been drunk or high while watching that.

there wasnt one funny part in the that whole piece of shit.

i will make sure to never watch anything you guys consider good.

got free tickets to a preview of "Smoking Aces" tonight. shitty title right off the bat, it sounds like a burt reynolds movie. Its not a horrible movie, but I'd wait till it comes out on DVD if you're thinking of seeing it. Its one of those "made by commitee" movies that doesnt really know what the hell it wants to be and kind of veers all over the place. They get a guy like ray liotta in it but (spoiler alert) he gets like 5 minutes of screen time in a throw away part that doesnt matter. Even Jeremy Piven's talents seem wasted here. save your cash.

• 4 weeks later...

The Hitcher remake. Crap. Almost exactly the same as the original, except the girl is with him from the get-go, and sophia bush is way hotter than jennifer jason-leigh. Even though the remake is almost the same as the original, the original definatly dominates. It was a decent movie for its time, Rutger Haur was pretty crazy, and C. thomas howell pretended to be black to get a scholarshi.....wait, that was a diffrent movie. In other words, the remake isn't worth your time.

ghost dog wasnt that bad. its an artsy movie. i guess you have to like jim jarmusch to like it.

i liked how they took chinese philosophy and applied it to the life in the city.

i recently watched CSA. i hated that. fake documentaries are not for me. it had its moments but i turned it off after 45minutes of that bullshit.

I really hate the fact that i wasted money to see THE VILLAGE when it came out in the theathers. The commercials were convincing werent they? Its a great movie, keeps you going, but the ending just killed the. Better off not knowing the truth of society, then it would of rocked! :D

so i went to see that movie zodiac last night......it was GARBAGE!!

the first 20-25 minutes were really good....but the next 2 and a half hours dragged on and on and on......this movie sucked!!.....dont go waste your money on it....

p.s. i think its wack how they introduced new fucking characters in this movie like 2 hours into it.

Archived