--Sex Partners--

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Between age 15 and age 27---a bunch. I kind of lost count. Between age 27 and age 53, ain't but one. Still married, and still faithful.

HOWEVER, I'm not trying to put my trip on anyone. People do whatever they do. As long as they are up front with it, what difference does it make?

I had a high school friend that turned out to be gay, and who "came out" after we graduated from high school and he went off to college. He was something of a party boy, and had about a zillion sex partners from 1968 til about 1981

Then came HIV. Last time I saw him (about twelve years ago) he told me he had been to SEVENTY-FIVE FUNERALS.

Give that shit some thought. HIV don't give a fuck who you are, where you're from, whether you are male or female or whether you are gay, straight, whatever. Fucking around is a bad idea. Find someone you love, and don't stray. You are placing your life in her hands, and vice-versa. So you better fuckin' hope she loves you and stays true blue. And you ought to do the same.

In the U.S., we now get 44,000 new AIDS cases every year. God only knows how many HIV positive people are walking around. If it's one percent of the population, that would be 2.7 million cases of HIV. Here in Houston, the infection rate runs 1% in high schools and college, but 12% among street people, like runaway prostitutes, drug addicts, crack heads, etc..

Use your head. THINK FOR YOURSELF. Do the math.

Originally posted by KaBar

Between age 15 and age 27---a bunch. I kind of lost count. Between age 27 and age 53, ain't but one. Still married, and still faithful.

HOWEVER, I'm not trying to put my trip on anyone. People do whatever they do. As long as they are up front with it, what difference does it make?

I had a high school friend that turned out to be gay, and who "came out" after we graduated from high school and he went off to college. He was something of a party boy, and had about a zillion sex partners from 1968 til about 1981

Then came HIV. Last time I saw him (about twelve years ago) he told me he had been to SEVENTY-FIVE FUNERALS.

Give that shit some thought. HIV don't give a fuck who you are, where you're from, whether you are male or female or whether you are gay, straight, whatever. Fucking around is a bad idea. Find someone you love, and don't stray. You are placing your life in her hands, and vice-versa. So you better fuckin' hope she loves you and stays true blue. And you ought to do the same.

In the U.S., we now get 44,000 new AIDS cases every year. God only knows how many HIV positive people are walking around. If it's one percent of the population, that would be 2.7 million cases of HIV. Here in Houston, the infection rate runs 1% in high schools and college, but 12% among street people, like runaway prostitutes, drug addicts, crack heads, etc..

Use your head. THINK FOR YOURSELF. Do the math.

very good advice.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

big reason why ive only been with one girl is because ive only been in love once

fuck, man, thats like a line out of a movie. you should use that line on her sometime. fuck, everyone should use that line, i should use that fucking line. even though i would be lying. i would feel shitty doing it though...damn, dude, thats so crazy.

i think 6. it could be 7.

Originally posted by Glik0

Well lets think about it.

ok

Even if a girl is having sex with the same guy lets say a meer 3 times a week the vagina will become looser.

no, it will not. unless shes a virgin and youre talking about the hymen.

after that it stays the same.

So lets say a girl is frequent in her sexual activities with many partners. Vagina = blown o ring.

wrong.

Re: ^^

Originally posted by hold the cup

how about some female advice to clear things up.

if you guys could you some common sense. you'd know things only expand when forced to.

and the vagina isnt like some rubber band. once stretched. will never get smaller.

shits all like a muscles. expands contracts expands contracts

the difference isnt much. but she'll only be really loose if she's miss continium for fucking the big dick. which then. would only take it longer to contract...

so like if your asian, and your girl just quit fucking someone like snoop dogg...

give her like... 6 months to contract. that way the sex will be the most pleasurable for the both of you :P

Actually its muscle memory, the vagina is like one large muscle just like if you stretch a lot you can touch your toes farther if a girl fucks a guy with a big dick her body learns how much it needs to expand to fit that guy. Just like if a guy works out a girl can work that muscle out and make it tighter. So really the number of sexual partners has no correlation to tightness. doesn't make a girl any less skanky though. (as explained in health class back in high school)

Originally posted by i~hear~voice

man i've had so many cant count em on my fingers or twos... it'd probably take two peoples fingers and toes...swifer knows whats up.... im a she bitch man whore... i make hotties eat the jiz!:D

:krunk:

i'm still waiting for the video. hahahaha