--Sex Partners--

metallix

How Many? Is it ethical for a guy to have many sex partners? Is it ethical for a girl to have many sex partners? This one chick told me she had 20 something. Thats a bit whore-ish. However a guy who's fucked 20 girls doesn't seem all that gruesome now, and I mean ethics wise. It seems more acceptable for a guy to have many sex partners as opposed to a girl. lets hear it ..

How many as in > total quantity of sex partners until now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whats unethical about a person having many partners if they are following what makes them happy. there are tantric houses set up where there a number of people all living together and all having sex with each other for spiritual reasons. does that make it unethical?

i think (and im only stating my opinion) that if someone has 20 partners at once or they are sleeping with someone different every night they may need to look at that but if someone has 20 throughout their life up to this point and they were all at different times theres not really anything unethical about it.

of course i can say that but if it was my partner it may be rather annoying.

to say that a male can have 20 partners and a female cant is just buying into the patriarchal role that we are conditioned to live under.

http://images.usatoday.com/life/gallery/austin-powers/coat.jpg'>

"Yeah Baby Yeah!"

I'd only say it become unethical once you start breaking hearts.

Dont cheat on your partner and dont sleep with someone else's

partner. After that it's all fair game.

But it's not a numbers contest. It's all about quality*

*Not in a 'because I dont get the quantity' kind of way.

kilo...make sure you have that list hidden and hidden well. its not a pretty sight when the person your dating finds it.

I quit counting a long time ago...so if I answered that question...it'd be given in a range sort of way. actually since I was just tested...I think I'm back down to 1.

that double standard is stupid. i don't care if some woaman had sex with 20 guys, as long as she's clean of std's and won't cheat on me. i'm secure. if these guys are having sex with twenty people, who are these women? i'm sorry, but men and women are equally sluts--my rule of thumb: take the number of people a woman says she has slept with and double it for the real number, then take the number a man says, and cut it in half for the real number.

everyone likes fucking

a gentlemen never tells.

ahem. good thing im an asshole.

only 1.

Because no matter how much Glik0 hates the world and every waste of matter in it, im a sensitive man with needs and a huge schlong.

And truthfully the reasoning behind the whole girl is a whore because she fucked 20 guys thing and a guy is a stud because hes gotten 20 biatchez. Is this, simply put if a woman has sex with 20 men her baginer hole will be a little broken in. But if a man has touchedhole with 20 lady-types he knows what hes doing and its not like his penis shrinks.

"Gee golly Jimmy I've slept with 24 guys and now when I sit on my stool in lunch my ass hits the floor."

"Really Sally? Thats strange I've poked up 24 hoezes guts and my penis isn't any bigger."

Well lets think about it.

Even if a girl is having sex with the same guy lets say a meer 3 times a week the vagina will become looser. So lets say a girl is frequent in her sexual activities with many partners. Vagina = blown o ring.