Girls are the BESTeST <3<3<3

Removed

Girls are the best!

there has been alot of talk of hating girls and what size is the best girl and all that kinda 14 year old bullshit, of late, so I have decided to make the official girls are the bestest thread.

Girls are the best no matter what shape or size, if they are healthy they are sexy!!! none of this eating disorder or implant shit for me.

I LOVE GIRLS... HOLLA!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It really is what's inside that counts as far as I'm concerned. I'm not gonna lie and say looks don't matter at all, but if the guy is decent looking and has a killer personality, he will be the best looking guy in the universe to me. It's all about unconditional love and those of you who appreciate a woman for who she is and not what size she wears or how big her tits are I give you my 2 thumbs up and muah!

Originally posted by test pattern

more play?

A) sarcasm, faggot

B) what the fuck? play?

homie, i've been with my girlfriend for two years. who the fuck cares about "play?" the only thing you're playing is yourself.

FAGROK ONER

Sounds like i hit a raw nerve there man, hahah

Anyway sarcasm doesnt go down to well via medium where i cant see body language or hear teh tone of your voice, not to mention taht i dont fucking know you or how you would speak normally!

Good for you dude i also have a girl that i have been with for about 2 1/2 years too.

I hope your happier than you sound bro.. hahahhaha

boxcars, that shit happens to me too...sucks

i think what inside does count most BUT they have to still be attractive....ive gone out with some fucked up in the inside kind of people and then some real nice on the inside kind of people and the real nice on the inside kind of people are the only ones i still care about to some extent....but the only reason i got to see what kind of person they are on the inside is becauase they were good on the outside...the first thing you notice about a girl is her appearance so its only natural that you'd be physically attracted to the girl...ive been hurt a lot by my x's and i jokingly said once to one of my friends that "im only gonna go out with good lookin girls, fuck that" and she replied "thats good but you've got a bigger chance of getting hurt"....and you know what, that may be true but i dont give a fuck, i rather take my chances with the good looking girls and try to find one that is both good on the outside and inside rather than be stuck with a ugly chick who understands me its all about both physical and mental, whos with me?

ive got a beautiful lil thing that im just fucking. im waiting for signs of reciprocation for a relationship. i hoping it turns into marriage for real, but ive never heard one of those old people bust out with the story like "yeah, we used to fuck, and then we got married. thisll be our 50th year."

Originally posted by BigJoe

Sounds like i hit a raw nerve there man, hahah

Anyway sarcasm doesnt go down to well via medium where i cant see body language or hear teh tone of your voice, not to mention taht i dont fucking know you or how you would speak normally!

Good for you dude i also have a girl that i have been with for about 2 1/2 years too.

I hope your happier than you sound bro.. hahahhaha

i was fucking around again

c'mon, dude

i called you fag... and on top of that.. FAGROK ONER

no one is serious when they call you fagrok oner

Originally posted by test pattern

i was fucking around again

c'mon, dude

i called you fag... and on top of that.. FAGROK ONER

no one is serious when they call you fagrok oner

Im deadly serious when i call you POO BANDITO 2003!

i love women they are the best thing besides havin your mates and drinkin beer but they are so fuckin sexy i love it when you meet a hot chick and you eventually get to have her it that bestest

Let me clip your dirty wings, let me take a riide, cut youself, want some help?, please myself

Archived