friday the thirfreenth will astrology...rob

mental invalid

...Long ago, in the before time, the people who were friendly and got together to share information in good faith outnumbered those that came to spam and waste webspace. even the toys were light-hearted and danced around the Joker pieces without talking much shit

hahahaha.........its like new coke nizzie, shit is alrite, but just doesnt taste right....

browner.....stranger in a strange land....what up.....

tess....i havent gotten any email from you??? i thought you may have gone on a killing spree when the comp crashed...

crave look through the ole robs, and if worse come to worse go to google and type in Cusp....

hahaha i love people getting all twisted about the onions scopes...

bobbo....july1st through the 6th....i fly in late on the 1st and way early on the sixth....we can talk as it gets closer....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest beardo
Originally posted by beardo

sept 23 has got to be the most important day on the calander. no joke. not only myself, but at least 6 people im familiar with are born on this date. welcome crave. (holler Z & SASQUATCH)

ive never noticed that different charts have 9-23 as different signs. then again, i dont follow this shit at all. so far as i know, ive always been pure libra. i do know its the fall solstace, wich is cool as hell. made me older than everyone else in my HS class.

i could buy spray paint my whole senior year for everyone :cool:

haha, i was drunk the better part of saturday and dont remember making this post at all

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by mental invalid

tess....i havent gotten any email from you??? i thought you may have gone on a killing spree when the comp crashed...

Bastard christ, jesus! stop deleting my shit damnit!...

hahaha...

okay it happens once in a fucking while...

and if you would use atleast three of the same names it would make shit easier....but nooooooooooo you have to be tess, all creative and cyrptic....hahaha....

isnt this was sent boxes are for.....

Guest imported_Tesseract

On a sidenote, unlike Libras and being pisces i was always the younger in my class, i went to school at 5 and a half, and finished at 17 and a half...that was cool to, especially if you take note that theres no age limit in buying beer or paint afound here.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by mental invalid

hahaha...

but nooooooooooo you have to be tess, all creative and cyrptic....hahaha....

Hahahahaaha, to good..i love how due to my bad englishcraft i'm concidered cryptic, anyway, get that aim back dood.

Archived