fuck halle berry

When

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SteveAustin

The one person I can't fucking stand and refuse to see any movie that has her name attached to it in any fucking way....Whoopi Fucking Goldberg.

since I'm restating...and the thread is back on hatred track....

I still can't fucking stand this stupid ass no-talent bitch!

• 4 months later...

Dear David

http://www.manmademultimedia.com/magazine/features/former/stealmovie/davidcaruso.jpg'>

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUCK THIS GUY!

Somber-ass, sorry, second-rate Denis Leary.

There's only room for one redhead Irish on

my TV and YOU ARE NOT HIM.

Seriously, any movie I see and this dumbfuck

happens to graze the screen I instantly block

the fuck out. Who the fuck are you? Stop smiling.

You're scaring Freddy Krueger, you goofy looking

fuck. Piss off back to ketchup-land, firecrotch.

I'm glad this guy doesn't land roles anymore.

halle berry: finest woman on television

Originally posted by When

is she a piece of shit or what?

okay so this anger is basically just based on the newer james bond movie

no i havent seen it but im guessing its a pile of shit just like halle

why you may ask...

well because of this line that they play in every fucking commercial for the dvd...

'who sent you?'-bad guy

'your momma'-halle

what the fuck is that? this is a james bond movie goddamnit! not a fucking snaps book

i refuse to see the movie

so a big fuck you goes out to the writers

and an even bigger fuck you goes to halle berry for saying the line without complaint

actually you know what i take back the fuck you to the writers,

because halle probably adlibbed the line

get sars bitch!

This is an old thread, but oh well. You probably don't enjoy seeing a black woman/person with a prestigious role. This is going by you making a big deal over a simple "momma joke" line. Momma jokes are popular among blacks mostly. Also, to have all this hatred for someone over one line must mean that your hatred stems from something deeper.

She's making millions while you're on 12oz bitching and complaining about a fucking line. Plus you don't know who to say fuck you too and you're just guessing on whether it was in the script or adlibbed. She's got your head spinning and you can't take it. And I'm :lol: at you.

And big ups to Halle Berry on her movie Gothika and her upcoming Catwoman movie.

take it however you want to theo

it has nothing to do with skin color

mostly has to do with attitude and the way she acts

again take it however you want to

get upset, laugh it off, ignore it

doesnt matter.

shes still worthless

Re: halle berry: finest woman on television

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

You probably don't enjoy seeing a black woman/person with a prestigious role. This is going by you making a big deal over a simple "momma joke" line. Momma jokes are popular among blacks mostly. Also, to have all this hatred for someone over one line must mean that your hatred stems from something deeper.

listen here uncle tom, the problem is not seeing a black woman in a prestegious role, the problem is seeing a black women reducing herself to racial stereotypes for a paycheck. the woman won an oscar, then turns around and slaps 'her people' in the face with some gratutious ignorance like that? she might as well have been wearing fubu and stealing a car stereo for christ sakes. 'momma jokes are popular among blacks'?!?! so are fried chicken and ribs, but if i said that i'd be 'racist'!

'stem from something deeper'? damn right, and that deeper is the inequality and ignorance of society and the media that fuels it. you think 'your' people are the only ones that are 'harmed' by playing '..the same roles of butlers and maids, slaves and hoes...'? seeing black folks dance around in white face doesnt do us any good either. oh, but a white guy could never actually care about anyone but 'his' own people right? riiiiiggghhhhhtttttt. maybe in your secular little world where you need us to be racist, in order to be justified in your self serving ignorance.

and yes, steve, i would beat up the pussy like a hot boy.

Re: Re: halle berry: finest woman on television

Originally posted by seeking

listen here uncle tom, the problem is not seeing a black woman in a prestegious role, the problem is seeing a black women reducing herself to racial stereotypes for a paycheck. the woman won an oscar, then turns around and slaps 'her people' in the face with some gratutious ignorance like that? she might as well have been wearing fubu and stealing a car stereo for christ sakes. 'momma jokes are popular among blacks'?!?! so are fried chicken and ribs, but if i said that i'd be 'racist'!

'stem from something deeper'? damn right, and that deeper is the inequality and ignorance of society and the media that fuels it. you think 'your' people are the only ones that are 'harmed' by playing '..the same roles of butlers and maids, slaves and hoes...'? seeing black folks dance around in white face doesnt do us any good either. oh, but a white guy could never actually care about anyone but 'his' own people right? riiiiiggghhhhhtttttt. maybe in your secular little world where you need us to be racist, in order to be justified in your self serving ignorance.

and yes, steve, i would beat up the pussy like a hot boy.

Seeks, I knew you'd respond because racial topics seems to shake you up for some reason. Is race an extremely sensitive issue to you that easily angers you and puts you off balance? I don't see how telling a "momma" joke is a slap in the face to her race or as "reducing" herself. I think Paris Hilton becoming famous for being a slut by displaying her naked body would be more closer to "reducing" ones self. A momma joke is just that -- a momma joke. There was no cussing, there was no vulgarity in that line, and it wasn't x-rated. I can't even believe we're even holding a discussion about this line that the average joe would overlook. There was nothing at all controversial about it. If she was in a Bond movie stealing hubcaps and wearing FUBU, that would be ridiculous, and I honestly don't believe Halle Berry would accept that role unless that part of the script was changed. But we're talking about a mild mamma joke that is being made a big deal about. Thankfully it's only a few people on 12oz making the "controversy" out of it. Even the media powerhouses today that love blowing shit out of proportion didn't even let that typical line cross their mind.

Again, no one is calling anyone "racist" -- I just find it suspicious that one would direct so much hatred at someone because of an innocent mamma joke. And it being specifically a *mamma joke* and *black woman*.

Her telling the mamma joke isn't "ignorance" as you call it, because even though the script had her as a Bond girl acting like the OREO black woman, at least they used certain phrases to identify her as being black, without making her look ghetto and ignorant. If you ask me, she acted 99% oreo and white-friendly for the audience and 1% "soul sista".

blah, blah, blah.

if you're all about seeing black people chained to racial identifiers, then hey man, thats all you. go rent 'booty call' and 'drum line' and have a field day with it.

seeks/i see your paris hilton, and i'll raise you a little kim.

Originally posted by seeking

blah, blah, blah.

if you're all about seeing black people chained to racial identifiers, then hey man, thats all you. go rent 'booty call' and 'drum line' and have a field day with it.

seeks/i see your paris hilton, and i'll raise you a little kim.

truth hurts.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

Ha-ha...I've got all the hatred in the world for Whoopi Goldberg.

Big clue that your career is over....Hollywood Squares.

But didn't you like that one movie she was in where she played a black woman who had to try extra hard to make it in a white man's world?

OH WAIT THAT WAS ALL HER FUCKING MOVIES>

Archived