some of my book stuff w/ onorok & reke

niseNSF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by cheerleader

some more draw rings from last night. me and kema and dever watched the transformers movie and old episodes of Mr. Show.

http://www.bl4ckh4m.com/~niser/625nise.JPG'>

http://www.bl4ckh4m.com/~niser/kemanise1.JPG'>

and here you go joker, i tried something quick...eh:

http://www.bl4ckh4m.com/~niser/joker.JPG'>

this kema shit is out of hand.

seriously niser , you always talk about how bad of an artist you are , but you honestly have no need to be this humble about yourself. all of the stuff you posted here is wonderful. the composition of you letters , and colors is on point. er go , i am jealous.

Re: cheer

Originally posted by HECZONER

I'll send you 6 hrs of graff on vhs if you drop me 4 us postal stickers of you and 4 onorok ones.

eh?!

mikro thanks. kema: yer crazy i love it..specially the cellphone addition to the trademark I.

and for everyone, im not trying to be like "eh i suck, give me compliments" humble....but i think alot of you might be younger writers..ive been writing since about 93-94 and i think even though this shit isnt bad, after 10 yrs, i should be better, if that makes any sense. but i really spent too much time bombing and not enough time drawing. IMO. but thanks regardless (i too hate when people fish for compliments by feigning humilty....trust me im not doing that)

cheer: GOOD stuff. everytime i look at it, i am reminded of the way heat/ myth paint: very solid, straightforward, good connections, no bullshit, with plenty of funk to pass around. in no way am i saying styles are similar, i just mean that this is quality stuff.

on a side note, lets see those videos fyce was telling me about with dever, kema, etc...

wild shit like this comes from boreDUMB from in my 4head!!!-cage

i got 8,3435263335 things to say, but ill keep it somewhat simple.

I had a vision one time when i burnt 3 sherms 2 the face. This vision consisted of 1 leader in each Nhood(np nwp sp swp wp cc even NEP). Now each "leader" told his "family" about the "215 graf revolution". so,, in each section of 215, these "street soldiers" promoted hiphop, GRAFF, tuaght the youngings the "game", showed peepl how to "rack", how to use a FATCAP, and so on n so on.....

When i burnt my 4th n final sherm, it made me look in2 the phuture. the phuture consisted of GRAFF ANARCHY in 215. EVERYBODY and there moms BOMBED 215..... 215 = 1, and anti was taken out the game by the most "TRUEST, OFFICAL STREET SOLDIERS".

TODAY STARTS DAY1 FOR ME....(IN REALITY, YOUR ALL BY YOURSELF IN THE END, REGARDLESS OF FAM N SQUAD). IM GONNA STRAIGHTEN OUT MY HOOD, TEACH THEM THE "ROPES"(not that i know them) n hopefully, this "phychotic" "cracka" mutha phucka will STAY ON POINT!!!!!

wall mol: 1luv mayn, whoeva u r....

to the cats who shot at me n gea at 21st n dauphin last winter for bombin they hood, ny "guardian angel" CURVEd those slugs!!!!!!!!!!!!

<-------dont listen to him, hes just crazy, this shit he preaches is the result of drugs, fam n friend drama, etc...

for those who said im a racist, FUCK U!!!!!!!

CORNBREAD origianator, ill never 4get the airplane story!!!!!!!!!!!!

JST is dead, some1 else replaced his soul & took his body over

? joust please man.

steelchef: yeah man ill take that as a compliment as i think heat and myth are pretty fucking dope piecers. i def am a classic ny fan (FC, not FX...maybe some early FX) but i dont like getting too tech with ill connections and shit. i painted for a long time with mber and that guy always stresses simplicity and so lots of my fr8s are designed to be real readable at a glance (but maybe not as type-face as mb's) so when i draw pieces like for walls, i try to bring back my roots and not as oversimplified. id love to paint with heat and myth honestly...im sure i could get some pointers from them. the worst thing about philly for me right now is there is absolutely NO places to do a chill legal piece. i need to find me one.

Archived