some of my book stuff w/ onorok & reke

niseNSF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i enjoy it much. i'll agree that it's not incredibly original, but it's pretty perfected and that's on that end of the creativity vs. skill spectrum. wtf am i talking about? uh.... yeah. i like the green one, it has good details.

p.s. i liked nyse from kc's stuff that was like... 4 windows or doors, w/ one letter in each....

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by cheerleader

nah remix = reke. thanks for all the nice words...honestly after seeing stuff like king of hell and that dude zone and ast, i think my shit is a tad sloppy and not terribly/groundbreakingly original styles....but oh well..youre never too old to learn. beardo was trying to teach me a lil bit of his style the other night..i can post flicks of that if yall want but its not on paper.

Dude, shut the fuck up! you know your shit is good. Ive been a big fan for a while! that throwup style..with the hand as the N and the face as the R?...OH MY UNHOLY HELL!!!!!!!!!! i want to bite it like hotcakes!

the pieces are sick, the hands are sick, the throwup styles are sick.

goood understanding of letters and style. just classy!

- Zealot.

ps, did i mention my need to bite the shit out of that throwup with he hand for the N and the face for the R?...cause its killing me.:D

Guest KING OF HELL

oh yeah, if you dont have a good array of markers, just go to beardo's and use his Trias all up.. color in large areas at one time with his favorite colors...wanna see a hippy get real mad?.. hhahahaha

Originally posted by KING OF HELL

... That throwup style..with the hand as the N and the face as the R?...

Dickhead beat me to it, but yea... that throw is absolutely amazing. Even your regular throws are great. The pieces are in tune with what Ast, Zone and so forth have been posting. It's a different style you're doing in comparrison, but relative at the same time. It's very good to be humble, which you seem to be but it's also good to know that you can rock a decent piece... which you can.

Now quit fuckin' around and do my name...

ni$e shit......im originally from philly and now i live by pitts but my fam still lives in philadelph so ive seen your shit alot here and there and i always enjoy it....if you have any stickers your willing to give up i'd like one for the ol' blackbook if possible......props for the work again

whoa holy moley.....this kind of thread might give someone a big head! yall are all being too kind man. thanks for all the nice words..but i still defer to my original assertion: im like a blue collar hustler in this game....people like joker and zealot and sarifs, etc...yall are the real deal white collar criminals.

i was away all weekend me and dever did some street shit in DC and then went camping in a tent.

here:

http://www.bl4ckh4m.com/~niser/dcnisedev.JPG'>

once again much thanks..ill find that remix fr8 if i can.