Silk SoyMilk

Partyboy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Quiet Riot

drink regular milk you fucking pansies.

i do drink regular milk but the majority of my friends are vegan and that's often what there is too drink at there house's...i like both.sometimes soy milk reminds of the taste of soggy grapenuts for some reason..weird..anyways.

Originally posted by Quiet Riot

drink regular milk you fucking pansies.

what the hell is with all this fancy shmancy milk today? milk is milk.. and the yuppie ass people that HAVE TO drink the milk from the glass jars, or HAVE to drink the soy milk to be yuppieish, and dont have a health reason... i hate them..

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

what the hell is with all this fancy shmancy milk today? milk is milk.. and the yuppie ass people that HAVE TO drink the milk from the glass jars, or HAVE to drink the soy milk to be yuppieish, and dont have a health reason... i hate them..

thats because you see yourself in them

anyway i dont drink regular milk at all, and soymilk is ok but theres just so many beverages i like so i dont bother with it

Re: Re: Health reason:

sorry..

i meant some people have to drink certain milk for health reasons.... but some do it, just because theyre too cool for regular milk...

:o

Oh, no, I agree. They're called hipsters. Or douche bags. Whichever works. I was just pointing out that I am neither. At least in the context of milk choice.

sexual preference will no longer be included in the determination of how gay one is but rather whether or not they drink whole or soy milk. :rolleyes:

Guest Uncle Wiggly

i think im lactose intollerant

YO! ME TOO! FUCK MILK! WHAT? YEAH I SAID IT! FUCK MILK! YA HEARD! AXE YA MOMS!

so yea..

everything was going great, i got a real good brownie from my kitchen, grabbed a dean's chocolate mini milk chug, started chuggin away at that chocolate milk only to realize that the experation date was a week ago :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

To anyone interested, i had mild acne for awhile and by drinking soy milk instead of regular it got rid of it. helps if you're a vegitarian too because your body can't digest all of the animal fat, and one way your body gets rid of things it doesn't need is your pores. thus acne...

Originally posted by Kyuzo

To anyone interested, i had mild acne for awhile and by drinking soy milk instead of regular it got rid of it. helps if you're a vegitarian too because your body can't digest all of the animal fat, and one way your body gets rid of things it doesn't need is your pores. thus acne...

that is quite interesting :idea:

so..will this soymilk help me lose some extra pounds?

Archived