Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Partyboy

Silk SoyMilk

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. I'm applying tomorrow at a healthfood store just to get my hands on more of this stuff. Actually, I'm not, but I'm going to go get more for sure.:)

Originally posted by deadasdreams

shit's good..it's all about the chocolate.:lick:

hmm..

i recommend everyone NOT tryin the new extreme jello, because the watermelon made me wanna puke right now. :yuck:

Originally posted by ARCEL

is that the kind in the curvy bottle with the weird plastic wrapper ?

No, it comes in the old school, half-gallon, cardboard box package.

All I drink is the vanilla.

Originally posted by Quiet Riot

drink regular milk you fucking pansies.

i do drink regular milk but the majority of my friends are vegan and that's often what there is too drink at there house's...i like both.sometimes soy milk reminds of the taste of soggy grapenuts for some reason..weird..anyways.

Originally posted by Quiet Riot

drink regular milk you fucking pansies.

what the hell is with all this fancy shmancy milk today? milk is milk.. and the yuppie ass people that HAVE TO drink the milk from the glass jars, or HAVE to drink the soy milk to be yuppieish, and dont have a health reason... i hate them..

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

what the hell is with all this fancy shmancy milk today? milk is milk.. and the yuppie ass people that HAVE TO drink the milk from the glass jars, or HAVE to drink the soy milk to be yuppieish, and dont have a health reason... i hate them..

thats because you see yourself in them

anyway i dont drink regular milk at all, and soymilk is ok but theres just so many beverages i like so i dont bother with it

Re: Health reason:

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Crohn's disease, beyatch.

sorry..

i meant some people have to drink certain milk for health reasons.... but some do it, just because theyre too cool for regular milk...

:o

Re: Re: Health reason:

sorry..

i meant some people have to drink certain milk for health reasons.... but some do it, just because theyre too cool for regular milk...

:o

Oh, no, I agree. They're called hipsters. Or douche bags. Whichever works. I was just pointing out that I am neither. At least in the context of milk choice.

Good thing I'm not hops and barley intolerant, I'd hate to think what soy beer tastes like.

Chocolate soy milk seems a little less ...rich than regular chocolate milk. Good nonetheless.

Guest spec

sexual preference will no longer be included in the determination of how gay one is but rather whether or not they drink whole or soy milk. :rolleyes:

Cows milk is for baby cows not humans. Would it be normal for someone who isn't a baby to drink their mom's breasmilk everyday? No. So why would you be drinking cow's breast mlik? That shit is disgusting.

Guest Uncle Wiggly

i think im lactose intollerant

YO! ME TOO! FUCK MILK! WHAT? YEAH I SAID IT! FUCK MILK! YA HEARD! AXE YA MOMS!

so yea..

everything was going great, i got a real good brownie from my kitchen, grabbed a dean's chocolate mini milk chug, started chuggin away at that chocolate milk only to realize that the experation date was a week ago :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Originally posted by space base

Would it be normal for someone who isn't a baby to drink their mom's breasmilk everyday? No.

your joking right ? right ? pleease tell me your joking

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this