evil dr klaw reveled!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOOGLE?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aw man thats corny.. is this the dude from inspector gadget that has the big metal hand and is allways petting his retarded cat? i cant believe inspector gadget's arch nemesis is that cornball.

im dissapointed. dude is fucking huge in the cartoon... his hand is anyway...

it is the inspector gadget dude! yeah, im way dissapointed, the guy is gigantor and intimidating in the cartoon, why is he a skinny old white guy all of a sudden? i thought he was some sort of half monster big ass dude... apparently not.

holy shit! I remember watching inspector gadget years ago and it never crossed my mind to wonder what dr. klaw looked like. but now that i've seen him i'm kinda dissapointed, looks like a fuckin pansey.

I remembered this magic trick

Den Den Den Den Den Den, Go go gadget dick!

Whipped that shit out, and aint no doubt about it

It hit the ground and caused an earthquake and power outage

I shouted "Now bitch, lets see who gets the best!"

Stuffed that shit in crooked and fucked that fat slut to death

:lol:

• 2 years later...
Originally posted by ..fuD..@Jun 12 2003, 11:03 PM

aw man thats corny.. is this the dude from inspector gadget that has the big metal hand and is allways petting his retarded cat? i cant believe inspector gadget's arch nemesis is that cornball.

im dissapointed. dude is fucking huge in the cartoon... his hand is anyway...

it is the inspector gadget dude! yeah, im way dissapointed, the guy is gigantor and intimidating in the cartoon, why is he a skinny old white guy all of a sudden? i thought he was some sort of half monster big ass dude... apparently not.

yea fuckin week they should have never done that :hatred: looks like a methed up vincent price

Archived