Why does Channel Zero suck right now?

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KING BLING

A severe lack of wit and interesting responces is what is fucking this place up. Almost everyone replies with an ironic or hostile responce because its trendy. Thus even threads with good ideas behind them go to crap...most of the "good" members dont get inspired to partake in the crap ass threads and so it is left to a bunch of kids and Australians to simply use the whole thread to talk shit or post irreverant pictures or messages. I post pictures but try to make them in some way relevant if not funny or insulting depending on my intention. But yeah...

Originally posted by yoink

i think ch.0 goes in cycles. right now its in its downswing. and of course extraneous variables (ie lack of some of its more noteable members, lack of enjoyable content, but heaps of crap) make it less appealing.

so hows it been PMB:cool:

Life's good. I agree with your assessment, as well. I think three elements are combining to leave this a less-pleasing experience in my eyes (others may have cited the same or relatively similar reasons):

1) Useless threads ... that provide no purpose other than to push the good shit off the front page.

2) Useless members ... that, as Bling said, only respond with crap.

3) Less presence of great members. The people that used to consistently bring the funk aren't around. Unfortunately this creates a sort of self-fulfilling prophesy - the good members leave until the crap goes away, thus increasing the level of crap and decreasing the level of funk. Bring the funk, guys.

I'm off to eat chicken.

Sometimes I try to do things, and it just doesn't work out the way i want it to

and I get real frustrated, and like, I try hard to do it and I take my time

and it just doesn't work out the way I want it to, it's like I concentrate on it

real hard, and it just doesn't work out, and everything I do and everything I try

it never turns out, it's like I need time to figure these things out, there's always someone

there going, hey mike, you know, we been noticing you've been having alot of problems

lately, you know, maybe get away, and like, maybe you should talk about it,

you'd feel alot better, I go no, it's ok, you know, I'll figure it out,

just leave me alone I'll figure it out, you know, I'll just work it out myself, and they go, well

you know, if you wanna talk about it I'll be here you know, and you'll probably feel alot

better if you talk about it, so why don't you talk about it, I go, no, I don't want to, I'm ok,

I'll figure it out myself, but they just keep bugging me and they just keep bugging me,

and it builds up inside,

Originally posted by japillahan

Sometimes I try to do things, and it just doesn't work out the way i want it to

and I get real frustrated, and like, I try hard to do it and I take my time

and it just doesn't work out the way I want it to, it's like I concentrate on it

real hard, and it just doesn't work out, and everything I do and everything I try

it never turns out, it's like I need time to figure these things out, there's always someone

there going, hey mike, you know, we been noticing you've been having alot of problems

lately, you know, maybe get away, and like, maybe you should talk about it,

you'd feel alot better, I go no, it's ok, you know, I'll figure it out,

just leave me alone I'll figure it out, you know, I'll just work it out myself, and they go, well

you know, if you wanna talk about it I'll be here you know, and you'll probably feel alot

better if you talk about it, so why don't you talk about it, I go, no, I don't want to, I'm ok,

I'll figure it out myself, but they just keep bugging me and they just keep bugging me,

and it builds up inside,

Logic:

japillahan brings Suicidal.

Suicidal = Infectious Grooves.

Infectious Grooves brings the funk.

Therefore, japillahan brings the funk.

Bump for Psycho Miko.

Guest sneak

i blame:

those fucking pictures of tease, kettie and the cat being repeated again and again

and the heads who seem t chill in CH0 24/7 - zz, arcel etc etc

ch0 has many children trying to get enormous post numbers so they can have some sort of "status" when 97.3% of their input is either "firsties" or "fuck you". just a little chunk of knowledge. 4000000 posts in 2 months means you're not masterbating or hugging your mother enough.

:king:

Originally posted by Kyuzo

so, in a situation where i could come up with a witty dry comment for the post above me, is it better not to, as that would drive away more funk?

or is it the other way around...

As long as the comment has substance, you're golden.

A good thread brings the funk much more than a good post, although the latter can often be quite funkdefied. It all depends.

Quality funk is what we're looking for here. Quality.

Archived