The Shield

The Shield stars Emmy Award 'Best Actor' winner Michael Chiklis as Detective Vic Mackey. Mackey leads a corrupt, but highly effective, Strike Team in the fictitious L.A. precinct of Farmington. Michael's portrayal of the morally ambiguous cop challenges the viewer: do his ends justify the means?

Anyone a fan? I've been watching this show since day one and have always loved it. I finally got around to buying the first season on DVD and needless to say I haven't left my house since. 4 discs, 13 episodes, 11 hours.

If you haven't seen this show I strongly suggest you pick up the first season, you won't regret it.

http://www.channel5.co.uk/theshield/images/personnel.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

new cop shows

"listen jimmy, im the bad cop, and i gata do what i gata do! now move so i can blast away that crack baby"

jimy: no man! i love her. ill kill YOU!

bad cop: dammit man! dont you see whats going ON??

jimmy:yah!...........KETSUP!

bad cop: BLAM BLAM BLAM!!

jimmy:aaaagggg!

bad cop:that nigger was high on pcp! i had to use force! ITS MY JOB!, now sprinkle some crack on him and lets get out of here!

i hate cop shows:king: except for CHIPS it was the best show EVER!!

i saw a few from the second season. seemed good, but it was at the same time i was watching 24, and 1 show i must watch weekly is almost too much. these shows that go on and on are a big investment in time. i would rather be doing something else for 11 hours. shit i have been trying to watch sopranos on dvd and its taken me months to get through the first 5 episodes.....

Archived