Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rectum

FUCKEN BITCHES

ok so a couple of weeks i met this girl and got on well. ive only met her three times and the secong time we hooked up.... the next i fcuked her and her friends were telling me how much she liked me.... ifucken liked her to and was plannign to go out with her and shit and then just then out of the blue she goes " i just realised i dont want to get emootional invovled with you" or some bullshit then she goes" haha id still get with you"

she fucken shrugged off my queesions and right now i am in a state of huge anger..my hearts racing and i feeling my punching this fucking screen in ...FUCKK

i cant believe how much of a fucking bitch this girls im sooo fucken furious , i held myself back from doing something drastick caus i didnt want to ruin any remaining chances

but FUCK

FUCK THIS TFUCK

hahah dont worry boys she took all that shit back and this thread should be ignored ....my heart rate has slowed to almost noraml

thanks for the suggestions hahaha

pretend like nothing is wrong. then fuck her. cum on her face and bring get pictures somehow. then distribute them telling everyone what a filthy whore this girl is.

girl did the same thing to me. except i wasted 4 months on her. you'll get over it.

Originally posted by Sean Daley

she didnt lie

she just did what all other girls do, play games

WORD...

It's good you didnt punch the moniter. Not only would you of have to pay for a new one. The moniter would of actually cracked from the pressure of you hitting it and probably would of exploded a million shards of glass into your face.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this