158 crew, St.Petersburg, Russia

Snack1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Cool stuff. :king: The moscow and st petersburg sub reminds me of the old stockholm ones..

"graff i mean it all looks

european you know??"

I dont see how this looks anything european, or i mean western european. Besides maybe the nitro these all look ex east block to me. You cant lump the whole world togher just cause it doesnt look like the shit thats around you. Can you really tell me with a strait face that the hardcore wildstyle of germany has any resemblance with the funky style in spain for an example? You cant.

And even if your right st petersburg like a large part of russia is part of europe so it isnt that strange that they are influenced by europe.

on second thoughts maybe the french one takes it. in my defence i haven't seen much of his latest stuff...

BTW whats all this 'eurothug' business? i notice crazeeb0b and se_FOUR have it in their signatures. have i ruined my chances of joining by dissing nitro? :lol:

Originally posted by nG

on second thoughts maybe the french one takes it. in my defence i haven't seen much of his latest stuff...

BTW whats all this 'eurothug' business? i notice crazeeb0b and se_FOUR have it in their signatures. have i ruined my chances of joining by dissing nitro? :lol:

We is da €urothugs yow!!! we are cyberpimps on the internet in our very own occidental kind of way:lol: for shizzy(yow!) you be in the gang yo but the only you get out iz when yo die !!! git me ?

Originally posted by Pinup

by tha way thug, yo have msn or some shit ? yo

nah... i'm not really an 'online' sort of person. i only visit two sites (this being one of them, www.bristolgraffiti.com is the other) a couple of times every day or so, and check my email. and sometimes i try and hunt down graf sites. thats about it.

• 4 years later...

Archived