ALI G?

BAMBOOZLED

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mexican Food

Pure comedy. When he interviews people like Newt Gengrich or Donald Trump I end up laughing out internal organs.

The "Bruno" skit where he interviewed the trendy NYC fashion designer and had the guy TOTALLY contradicting himself was an instant classic.

When he interviewed Buzz Aldrin...oh man. "Big up to my man Buzz Lightyear"

and Robert Lipton of Actor's Studio.

For the Britons in here..

Isn't the dude who plays Ali G./Borat/Bruno a scholar of some sort?

I thought I read somewhere that he is very well educated.

back to the fun..

Borat kills shit.

Going to Miami to do weight training. Motherfucker was stumbling all over the treadmill.

At the rodeo telling this lady he has a wife, he takes out pictures, and they are ones of some naked fat lady spread eagle and shit. Priceless.

Bruno:

"We are going to the gayest place in America; Al-A-Bam-A!"

He's at a fucking Alabama U football game and he's dancing around like a fag (go figure, he's playing Bruno in this one) with the cheerleaders and everyone in the stands are booing and yelling at him. Ha.

Ali G > You

For awhile I thought he was serious about all of his stuff, but then when I saw Bruno and the other dude, it was apparent that he's just one of the funniest people alive. I wonder what he was like back when he was like 15 or 16...crazy

Bigups

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

For the Britons in here..

Isn't the dude who plays Ali G./Borat/Bruno a scholar of some sort?

I thought I read somewhere that he is very well educated.

I think he read History at Christ's College, University of Cambridge...

The fact that he is obviously very intelligent, yet puts on a "dumb" facade makes it all the more funny when he outwits the people he interviews...

He is a classic - I am glad he stopped promoting himself in the UK when he was at the height of his career...

Another funny one is when he interviews the police cheif, and they have all these weapons on...the cheif talks about each weapon and how they are illegal. And ali g asks him about funny as circumstances where the court would buy the reason you stabbed someone, and then he asks him if hell auction off the weapons after the show.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived