Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BAMBOOZLED

ALI G?

So i was watching Conan O'Brian today and they had ALI G guest star. He's dressed like a traffic cone in a FUBU comercial and they whole time i'm trying to figure out if he's taking it seriously or just fucking around. Every other word is either 'we got mashed' or 'represent da fullest'.

fill me in on what's going on

The geezer is from Staines Middx (UK) he`s jewish and just basically taking the piss!! He has many different personas, he`s doing ALI G in the USA at the moment, and it`s funny as fuck cos you guys are pretty thick! It`s a piss take!!!! His name is Sacha Baron Cohen !!

Originally posted by se_FOUR

The geezer is from Staines Middx (UK) he`s jewish and just basically taking the piss!! He has many different personas, he`s doing ALI G in the USA at the moment, and it`s funny as fuck cos you guys are pretty thick! It`s a piss take!!!! His name is Sacha Baron Cohen !!

Your silly english catch phrases just make my day

Originally posted by BAMBOOZLED

Your silly english catch phrases just make my day

Your stupidity made mine!! You think the geezer is being serious you fool, thats how thick you are!

"Ali G is the bad boy rapper straight outta Staines in the UK, near Windsor, where the queen lives. He may live with his Nana in the suburbs and has spent more time in Drive thru's than in Drive by's, but he intends to change the world. Already the UK's number one comedy phenomenon Ali G brings his unique style of interviewing to HBO. Talking to the great and the good about the issues that really matter Ali is the only interviewer prepared to ask the really difficult questions like "what was it like to walk on the sun?" to Buzz Aldrin or asking the ex head of the FBI to cast his mind back to the grassy knoll and ask "who really shot JR?".

Originally posted by krie

haha hes funny

no doubt

wheremybitchez

god favors all

keep it jesus

Originally posted by mental invalid

ali g is one of the best tv shows out.......period

never knew he had a show but oh well

Guest sneak

-Page2 - Aiiiiiii

Originally posted by se_FOUR

Your stupidity made mine!! You think the geezer is being serious you fool, thats how thick you are!

hahah

ive heard bare ameicans say that they dont get it...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this