Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BROWNer

BODY ODOUR(SZ)

You all know that when you fart in bed you lift the blankets up to get a whiff...

^^^ hahahahhahahahahaha..........chicken....hahahaha:king:

im a pro...:king:

I must confess, I so enjoy the natural body scent or odor of a man. It's such a turn on for sure. Wifffffffffffffffffffffffff...

Guest BROWNer

like what?

his ass?

feet?

armpit?

bumbum?

dinky?

All of the above?

I seriously love the smell of their hair, I like smelling their ears, chest, and just about everything else. I know it sounds gross but it's yummy.

Pheromones

pheromone (fer'o-moan) A substance that provides chemical means of communication between animals, and between certain insects, of the same species. It is probably detected by smell. May affect development, reproduction, or behavior of other individuals.

The girls love a big ol' sweaty man.

And the boys just love a girl that is in the mood.

Hell, yeah. Pheromones rock.

Guest imported_Tesseract

http://www.fuckthebuff.com/tesseract/1.jpg'>

Hahaha, the best of all is the smell of feet nails after you cut em out, when i fart in bed with my girl, i lift the blanket with my leg and pretend i scratch my chest to direct the gas outta there...she sais she likes it when i'm dirty(thats one unshowered to her..heh)...i sometimes feel proud about my farts, i maybe clean, shaved and aftershaved but i feel secure knowing that all the poison is available..biatch

Guest TEARZ

of course...

my favorite smell is on my wrist behind my watch band. i smell this at least 10x per day. farts, toenails, armpits, under the nutbag, etc are all basic for me haha. also, you can't sleep on the breath check: blowing your own breath up towards your nose. oh so necessary for a dude like me that loves garlic and always orders extra onions on all sandwiches. STINKY!

Originally posted by Tesseract

http://www.fuckthebuff.com/tesseract/1.jpg'>

Hahaha, the best of all is the smell of feet nails after you cut em out, when i fart in bed with my girl, i lift the blanket with my leg and pretend i scratch my chest to direct the gas outta there...she sais she likes it when i'm dirty(thats one unshowered to her..heh)...i sometimes feel proud about my farts, i maybe clean, shaved and aftershaved but i feel secure knowing that all the poison is available..biatch

That, my friends, was fucking hilarious.

PMB™ approved.

http://home.graffiti.net/concretecriminals/pmb2.gif'>

i remember riding the red line in chicago all sweaty and unshowered, no deoderant and holding on to a pole while 2 chicks tried to have a conversation next to my armpit w/ out snickering... good times :cool:

Originally posted by Vanity

i remember riding the red line in chicago all sweaty and unshowered, no deoderant and holding on to a pole while 2 chicks tried to have a conversation next to my armpit w/ out snickering... good times :cool:

That's fuct up. I swear the red line is like the only trainline with no AC

Guest ctrl+alt+del

:lol:

aahaha i definitely do not smell any of those things.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this