How happy are you in life?

suburbian bum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I can honestly say that I am content with the life that I am living…well aside from my job, everything is really dope.

I have a dope relationship with the best/hottest man alive and guess what? He loves me back.

I have a dope relationship with my sister and brother.

Things are working out with my mother…at least it was better than before.

My relationship with my father is great.

Drugs are nice but they don’t make my life whole.

I’m healthy.

I have a dog that looks like gizmo and the most energetic thing ever.

I have dope friends that come over all the time and eat my food but yet hook it up with other things.

Money is always an issue but it’s nice to know that I am not living paycheck to paycheck anymore.

Yep, I’m pretty content.

Originally posted by Devilush

Now why the fuck would you go and ask that question? I just named the things that make me happy in life and you go ahead and ask a question that would literally piss me off?

ok then, re-evaluate your happieness. also, you forgot to answer my question

You know what? Maybe you shouldn’t tell me to re-evaluate my happiness until you are part of my life. Until then, maybe you should just back up and not ask a dumb question.

But to answer you’re question so that you would be happy, that question doesn’t even pop up in my head. And you know why? Of course you don’t because you’re not part of our relationship. See there is this thing called COMMITMENT. I’m not sure if you’ve experienced that yet because of that dumb question.

You don’t know us, so you shouldn’t even ask.

Until recently, I'd been rather uncomfortable with getting older, and the sensation that time was slipping by quite quickly, and that my life now didn't compare too favourably with my 15-16-17 years.

Then the other night, as i was about to slip into a post-sex slumber, curled up with my girlfriend, I had this thought:

If my 15-year-old self had met a 21 year-old girl, who was a graffiti writer, who smoked weed, was in a 4 year lesbian relationship, was in an industrial band, was also in a weird psychedelic punk band, in art college, and whose job involved walking around in the dark listening to heavy metal and shooting at kids....

...My 15 year-old self would have thought I want to grow up to be her....

and i did. Score!

both my parents died last year

i dont have a job

i dont have a girl

my god parents suck

i have no idea what do with the rest of my life

the rest of my family hates me

i havent seen my brothers and sisters since my parents died

oh yeah and i like to lie ahahahahhhahhhhahahahahahha life is good

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

Until recently, I'd been rather uncomfortable with getting older, and the sensation that time was slipping by quite quickly, and that my life now didn't compare too favourably with my 15-16-17 years.

Then the other night, as i was about to slip into a post-sex slumber, curled up with my girlfriend, I had this thought:

If my 15-year-old self had met a 21 year-old girl, who was a graffiti writer, who smoked weed, was in a 4 year lesbian relationship, was in an industrial band, was also in a weird psychedelic punk band, in art college, and whose job involved walking around in the dark listening to heavy metal and shooting at kids....

...My 15 year-old self would have thought I want to grow up to be her....

and i did. Score!

woah ho ho a 12oz lesbian hot damn i thought it would be a cold day in hell before this happened shit im going to have to do some deep thinking

Originally posted by CRAMPS

yes super emo, but sometimes i burn a little bazil over the grill befor adding the food, it gives it an nice smoky italian taste to the meat or vegeez

try it out...its good:king:

try putting a little bit of ranch dressing on that shit. and mix it up with the sause.....mmmmmm tastes so good.

my life is one endless weekend!

Archived