REVS'TUNNEL'BOOK

Nic Thamaire

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fucking revs.

pinacle of this game.

if tom waits grew up in brooklyn and was way too pissed to sing maybe he would be doing this. but not really, no descripition could be that easy, revs is next level graffiti, and has been for over a decade. he made the switch. pioneered some shit and rose above. (or below that is). left the fill-in kids in the dust. the adult approach. a calculated win = WORK!working class soul? its right there under your feet, in the darkness as you ride the by trying not to look any of the other robots in the eye, while you all silently take the train to your 9-5.

didnt mean to write this much but revs is on some other shit. if these pages are ever compiled for the public i'll be suprised. they dont seem to be written for anyone but the troopers.

i have some flicks but im not sure if its right to post them. i gotta think about it.

-jerk182

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by Al Green

revsoup= revs and p-soup if im not mistaken.

the original psoup, not psoup cst, so that is why you will see xsoup spots.

Guest roger pitss

i like the little story he had in ''on the go' magazine years back

who has copys of on the go ? they classics

in 97 i think legal walls were starting to blow up. revs was doing that. and the world kept on turning. there was a killer interview with him in the first vapors. and if anyone cares about my opinion. revs is the real deal. as far as real goes its only an arbitrary term that fits him.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by THE PROPHET

COST AND REVS PIONEERS AND KINGS OF THE ROLLER GAME!

this is not very true,at least writers in the 70' were doing it on the floor of some handball court in manhattan.I will say that Revs and Cost just POPULARISED it...but for sure they KINggin that game..

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

this is not very true,at least writers in the 70' were doing it on the floor of some handball court in manhattan.I will say that Revs and Cost just POPULARISED it...but for sure they KINggin that game..

I HERE YA. ILL STILL STICK TO IT. CUZ I CAN ALSO SAY THAT THE EARLY VARRIOS IN L.A. WERE DOIN ROLLER PLACASOS WAY B4 THE 70'S.

Archived