The problem with good times

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

I just got back from a 5 day trip with my girl.

Sea,sun,sex.......GOOD FOOD.

I was there for 3 full days and i felt like i was there for a month or something.

Anyway we had agreat time until today.

The way back home,driving for 6 hours almost got killed 2 times got in a fight on a gas station.

But the worst was when we reached the city...i got really depressed when i realised that in the sight of some familiar streets thoughts poped out in my head, its like i never got away for a minute.

Same problems same places all the same.

I love living in the city,not this time.

The good part is that i am leaving in 3 days for 2 weeks.

This probably doesnt make any sense,i am tired, exausted i ate to much garlic i supose.I'll go to sleep now

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 10 months later...

thats why you should work to get in a position where your life is like a vacation..and you can live doing it....thats what im working on..its no fun right now..but one day...ill be in bliss...im sure of it

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

tesseract-

dont underestimate the value of them memories

i still play mine back from the islands on a regualr basis...

ill trade

you come live in the city of brotherly love and i'll take up residency there.

deal?

Guest Stapler

I know what you mean but when you stay on holidays, they get shitty in the end. It is better to have a couple of days and then go back to the same shit then staying in that place for a long time. GODD DAMM Japan sucks for ma and i have 6 months left. It was like a holiday and then i realised i am stuck in a shitty place where i dont understand the language enough and i wont be back to civilisation till December. Memories will be worth it though. Short holidays are the BOMB you never get to the point were your LIKE FUCK THIS IS SHIT why am i here?

the secret is the strength to hold onto that energy....to use it......i know exactly what you mean...even when i go on a day trip, i have that creeping sense, and i just try and tell myself to turn that positive energy out and push it back onto the world....but yeah when your hiding under the blankets its easier said then done.....

Archived