a little something..

rize415

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rize, if I were you, which I'm not, I would make the two bars on the R even, but then add a little bit on the second one so its downward sloping. It's hard to explain but if you had a line on the bottom, the left bar would be flat on it, and the corner of the right bar would touch it, but the rest of the right bar would be sloping downward from that point. Just an idea, good stuff though...

• 3 weeks later...

nice stuff rize. One thing I personally don't like is like on a few of them comin outta parts of the letters a lil skinny things and sometimes just one lil arrow, it just doesn't fit, ya know? Like the teal green with dark green Z one, the arrow off the R doesn't fit and the little thing outta the bottom left of the I doesn't either IMO. I would rather it just simple like the rest is, all good tho.

and wtf?? Arize and Rize aren't even the same name LMAO and Arize has a TOTALLY different style then rize lol, no way a bite. Even if both had the name Rize I don't think it'd matter... not everyone has the same damn name lol.

^^ I couldnt have said it better my self JayFo most of the "kids" that talk shit on this board are jus toys anyways and theres only 26 letters in the alphabet any damn way Rize your shit is simple but nice it'll only get better with tyme jus my 2 cents toys.........................:king:

If having the same or a similar name is a problem, easy, take a number.

Nice drawings Wize. Keep at it.

On another note, it cracks me up how all these Paperchase kids think they can just tell other writers whats wrong with their peices, eg" thats def man but i dont like that little fucking blah blah blah, it reasly doesnt look right" Fuck that, these kids are putting that shit there for a reason, be it experimentation, or they have a vision that is not fully developed yet, leave it the fuck alone.

People are going for different aesthetics in graffiti if you tell them, "yo its best to do it MY way" your just going to stifle their creativity.

For all the critics:

Unless you are honestly trying to help these lads,or they ASK for a critique, shut the fuck up and let them post.

Originally posted by -->Def$tar!

.................For all the critics:

Unless you are honestly trying to help these lads,or they ASK for a critique, shut the fuck up and let them post.

amen brotha.

defstar, i get what you sayin since i obviously said somethin about whatever he was tryin to do. I was really jsut tryin to help, i wans't tryin to say put it MY way and it WILL look better or somethin, ya know? And personally, I like people sayin, i dont like the way you do this or that because you can look at it and then change stuff about what others don't like giving you more ideas. Since your own mind can only think of so much, though when you show it to someone else there vision of it is completely different and a whle new world of ideas show up. Like I definetly think of what i could do with hise letters differently than rize can. And same goes for any two writers, noone looks at shit the same. So criticiisism about certain things might bring attention to somethin he didn't notice, i know it has for me.

anywayz, i type to much, i gotta get back to this drawin im doin and if i take a pic of it tomorrow at my friends ill put it up on my post since my scanner cant fit this thing... damn name is angelique, haha 9 letters is way long :) but its all good, I personally like how it's turnin out and every piece from here out will hopefully get better... :)

peace

• 4 weeks later...

Archived