Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
drumr0987

Toys Post UR Flicks here

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

COOEY,DUDE, YOU REALY NEED TO HEED MY ADVICE HERE MAN FOR REAL. AND IM ONLY TELLING YOU THIS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. KILL YOURSELF NOW BEFORE THESE MOTHERFUCKERS YOU WENT OVER (WITH POSIBLY THE WACKEST SHIT I EVER SEEN) GET TO YOU. IT WOULD BE ALOT MORE PLEASENT ON YOU IF YOU JUST DID IT YOURSELF.:D :lol: :D :lol:

Originally posted by cjd333

Here's one I did with my crew, also pictured. It took us like 20 minutes only and it was pretty hot because we did it during daytime on the back of this dry cleaner place.

http://www.revolutionsend.com/graffboston/glass.jpg'>

YOU FAGGITS NEED TO DRINK SOME SYANIDE KOOLAID ALSO.:D :D :D :D

WHERE I COME FROM A "MATE" IS SOMEONE YOU FUCK. YOU AINT FUCKIN YA "MATES" ARE YOU?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by SF1

WHERE I COME FROM A "MATE" IS SOMEONE YOU FUCK. YOU AINT FUCKIN YA "MATES" ARE YOU?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you c where ur from people have two heads and no dick u fagget

if your gonna bite atleast don't paint the direct bite, draw that shit over and over again until it becomes smething different and changes into your style.

How the fuck did i bite some writer in AUSTRAILIA when im in KENTUCKY especially if i've never heard of em?? Tell me that you flamin whore.

Originally posted by PLOEZ

ITS A FUKN BITE FROM A MELBOURNE WRITER DRAWN/KRUPA U FUKN BITING TOY FAGGET UR GONNA DIE AND GIVE UP NOW U TOY!

if what i did is a bite, show me the flick from who a bit from because i didn't bite.